Team RAWROTONGA (Closed Group)

Options
I know this is WAY early, but I just wanted to make sure that everyone had the chance to see our new banner provided by gwynnehamer! We're gonna kick the crap out of September, just like we are doing for August!

http://s1191.photobucket.com/albums/z477/ghamer1/?action=view&current=rawr.jpg

I'm excited to get this started! Have a good end of August! The last week of August I'll ask for our goals and all that business. I'm pretty sure we all know each other, but we could do more introductions. I'll get the ball rolling in a few weeks! :D

Replies

• hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Let's see if this works...
    rawr.jpg
  • CassandreNoreen
    CassandreNoreen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Oohhh it does! I like it! :D
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    @gwynne - nicely done!
  • phawley13
    phawley13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to keep it going in september. these challenges are what is keeping me going. Thank you to my team mates
  • scante60
    scante60 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    LOVE the banner!!!!
  • CassandreNoreen
    Options
    Scapez! You can be an honorary RAWRTONGAN! ;)
  • cbinnd
    cbinnd Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Love the banner! Having September to look forward to helps keep me going thru August too! Thanks everyone!!
  • hypotrochoid
    Options
    For Scapez:

rawrpart2.jpg
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Awe! Thanks cncadeiux! and gwynnhamer! I really am so bummed that I can't do this one!!! Will definitely be cheering you guys on though!!!
  • DelightfullyWifed
    Options
    YAY I am exciteout September and that I already have a team! My boyfriend is moving 5.5 hours away in Sept so it is going to be a hard month for me. Especially since I will be losing my swimming buddy which he has been a great help and motivator so far. I will definitely need a group of people to support me and keep me on the right path!

PS - Love the banner! :)
  • CassandreNoreen
    Options
    Here's an update from Gary about September:

"I will send out the list of Week 1's challenges by Monday. Hopefully sooner. There will be 2 levels of challenges. A basic low impact workout and an advanced (BUSHMEN) high impact workout. Encourage your people to mix and match if they so choose.

The scoring is as follows.

1 point for each pound lost per team member
    1 point for each team member who does their daily exercise challenge (1 point per member)
    1 point for the other weekly challenges (water intake, staying under calories etc.) Each week
    different challenge per member
    (you will put 1 in the excel spreadsheet)

BONUS POINTS
    o Daily Exercise – If every team member logs the daily exercise as doing it for all 6 days
    Mon – Sat. You may award your TEAM an extra 5 points
    o Weekly Challenges – if every team member log the weekly challenge as doing it for all 6
    days Mon – Sat. You may award your TEAM an extra 5 points

Each week you will email me your Team Name and your total points! This is all honor based so please
    be honest and encourage your team to be honest.

That’s it. The next email coming later this weekend will be the team challenges. Let’s Step It UP in
    SEPTEMBER AND GO TRIBAL!"

Would everyone be comfortable with a google docs spreadsheet? I can create one at the beginning of next week. It would basically just be you inputting your starting weight for the week, putting a "1" if you did the exercises/stayed under calories that day, and then add your final weight that week at the end. It would probably take just as much time as emailing me at the end of every week.

Thoughts?

Also, I'm away this weekend, but will be back on Monday. I'll have more info/we'll put together our goals and get to know each other a little better when I get back!

:D

Cassandre
  • libs41223
    libs41223 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm ok with filling out a google doc. Really whatever is easiest for you is fine with me.:wink:
  • libs41223
    libs41223 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I can't get the September banner to work in my signature. What am I missing?
  • CassandreNoreen
    Options

Okay I can't either. I'm not sure. We need scapez. ;)
  • hypotrochoid
    Options

Okay I can't either. I'm not sure. We need scapez. ;)

rawr.jpg

Change the IMG to lower case img and it should work.
  • cbinnd
    Options
    just testing out to see if the banner works for me
  • cbinnd
    Options
    yay!
  • CassandreNoreen
    Options
    I'm testing, to see if the banner works.

I will have a update for you all tonight (or tomorrow at work) ;)