Need a Keto Buddy

Options
Hi. I am not new to `Keto but newly back on the way of eating. Looking for a buddy to help keep me motivated!

Replies

• bannfox
    bannfox Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new to Keto. One week in. I'd love to have a friend to motivate and to keep me motivated. Feel free to add me. :)
  • quotin1
    quotin1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a week in Too! Let's share notes
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Why not choose a diet you don't need buddies is order to stick to?
  • maryltraynor
    maryltraynor Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I am new to keto. I started Monday and was in ketosis as of last night. Does anyone know which keto book s the best for providing recipes that I can make a ‘lifestyle’ out of until I reach my goal weight?

God luck to all of you.
  • Gillespiegirl77
    Gillespiegirl77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I started yesterday with intermittent fasting. So far so good, love to share recipes as I find them.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    You might want to consider joining the Low Carber Daily and Keto MFP groups. It's where most keto'ers hang out. On the main forums, the dietary choice tends to be questioned rather than supported. ;)
    Hi all,
    I am new to keto. I started Monday and was in ketosis as of last night. Does anyone know which keto book s the best for providing recipes that I can make a ‘lifestyle’ out of until I reach my goal weight?

God luck to all of you.

The LCD group I mentioned usually has recipe threads going that look quite good.

I tend to stick with naturally low carb foods that I already like such as a Bunless cheeseburger with toppings, a taco salad ( or just a bowl of the taco fillings) rather than the taco with rice and beans. I like BBQ meat and pair it with salad or some green beans but skip the potato. Stuff like that.

Googling specific recipes helps too. There are a tonne of keto recipes out there now that it has become a popular diet.
    Good luck.
  • TamraNason
    TamraNason Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    thinking about keto cause i have gained 30 of my 60 i had lost on weight watchers. i need to lose it to help my body and my health issues. Anyone ?
  • SSeeley797
    SSeeley797 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fry jfnnjrntrnrrjrhnuj Thant rRun nnnntfnnrn jrrknvjftnrntvfnrnrrnjnrrnrnr
    TamraNason wrote: »
    thinking about keto cause i have gained 30 of my 60 i had lost on weight watchers. i need to lose it to help my body and my health issues. Anyone ?

n
    TamraNason wrote: »
    thinking about keto cause i have gained 30 of my 60 i had n on weight watchers. i need to lose it to help tmy body and my health issues. Anyone ?[/ vokfvlvon lvjfgnfl mov. Givlvjfknff f. Full ffvv t be lmlg. Lvmmm
  • GoChrissi25
    GoChrissi25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m a keto buddy! On week 3.
  • minicoop8991
    minicoop8991 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just started keto last week....would love to trade recipes and any tips!! I'd add all of you if I could figure out how to do that LOL
  • cowmank
    cowmank Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’ll be a keto buddy. I’m on day 46 of keto and intermittent fasting. I feel great and I’m down 25lb so far! I still feel new to it, but I’m sure I can help someone out. It’s always good to have support! Feel free to add me.
  • danaoira
    danaoira Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a keto buddy! Feel free to add me!
  • kristy_lavoie94
    kristy_lavoie94 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’ve been keto for 5 weeks, let’s be friends! :)
  • msmith18
    msmith18 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. Add me!
  • Losingweightforgood2019
    Options
    I'm entering month 2 and you can add me!
  • coppertop_4
    coppertop_4 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I need keto supporters too! :)
    I’m 2 months in and fell off the wagon! I’m back on though. Friend me if you want.
  • Burton_Bmc
    Burton_Bmc Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm the most boring keto follower ever, don't have much of cooking inspirations, so my "diet" is same during weekdays. Though it works for me. I will follow this until the mirror says it is okay :)
  • Aqualang26
    Aqualang26 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I've lost 90lbs on keto since August and would love some keto friends - anyone please add me.

I've hit a bit of a bumpy patch and a new injection of motivated buddies sounds super.
  • GMgetsfit
    GMgetsfit Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Just restarted keto yesterday. I was on it for 1 month then summer fruits looked and smelled so good derailed myself, had my fill and now I'm ready to do it again with intermittent fasting. I gained 2 lbs over the summer not too bad hope to improve my off time in the summers.
    My church started 21 days of prayer ( with fasting) yesterday, so I will have support but the more the better.
  • GMgetsfit
    GMgetsfit Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    thanks @nvmomketo for the info on other
    • good
    groups to check out.