Anyone else do Martial Arts specifically BJJ?

Options
Adele_D
Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
Just want to see if there are any other Martial artists out there. I train Brazilian Jiu jitsu and LOVE it, want to friend some other peeps training too!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Replies

• shabaity
    shabaity Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I dont anymore due to all local classes being at night which is when my classes and work is but I miss it so much.
  • Adele_D
    Options
    I dont anymore due to all local classes being at night which is when my classes and work is but I miss it so much.
    Awe I know How that is! I struggle to get to classes because of life! Well I hope you can go back to it! If you want to chat or need some motivation Iโ€™ll be here!
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    I am just getting started. My son in law is a sponsored professional BJJ fighter. My daughter and granddaughter roll too.
  • Adele_D
    Options
    Yay!!! Good for you! It is amazing! I hope you enjoy it, I know you will!!!๐Ÿค™๐Ÿผ
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I do martial arts (Hwa Rang Do), but not BJJ.
  • Adele_D
    Options
    I do martial arts (Hwa Rang Do), but not BJJ.

Wow, I have never heard of that, I looked it up and that looks amazing!
  • thelegendofsakura89
    thelegendofsakura89 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I used to train BJJ and muay thai for a few years...but nowadays only Muay Thai. I wish I had the time to keep up with both.
  • Adele_D
    Options
    I used to train BJJ and muay thai for a few years...but nowadays only Muay Thai. I wish I had the time to keep up with both.

I know what you mean! I want to train Muay Thai too but I just canโ€™t fit it in! Well at least you can done one! Keep up the great work, and kick some butt!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ