Tuesday Mini Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• SarahRoseMiranda
    Options
    I'm in! BTW, I'm totally new to this and am wondering what "Bump" means ;) Can't wait to feel the burn!~
  • Jackie_Snape80
    Options
    My normal workout includes a minimum of 200 crunches usually XD I think I did 40-60 leg lifts today...idk I should try doing more when I can, though... I'd like to see a push-up challenge! ...maybe -_-
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I'm in! BTW, I'm totally new to this and am wondering what "Bump" means ;) Can't wait to feel the burn!~

Bump is used in any forums to give the post a recent post so it stays visible
  • Tvincel
    Tvincel Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new as well....but in for todays mini challenge!
  • Trinity36
    Options
    In!
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    My normal workout includes a minimum of 200 crunches usually XD I think I did 40-60 leg lifts today...idk I should try doing more when I can, though... I'd like to see a push-up challenge! ...maybe -_-

Oh no! You said the dreaded word...pushups! Now he is gonna make us do like 300 of them!!! :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: LOL :wink:
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options

Bump is used in any forums to give the post a recent post so it stays visible

Or to keep it in "My Topics" to refer back to. That's what I use it for... I don't use it to keep the thread visible.
  • jenniferjgayfield
    Options
    I'm in...done...did 150 of each during lunch today, got a good burn on before my meal :) I needed that...have been neglecting my abs too much lately!
  • chicco57
    chicco57 Posts: 298
    Options
    boy you can really feel them when you do them together!! but got them done!!
  • lindalou0703
    lindalou0703 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    did 3 sets of 25 50
  • olso123
    olso123 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options

Oh no! You said the dreaded word...pushups! Now he is gonna make us do like 300 of them!!! :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: LOL :wink:

LOL
  • olso123
    olso123 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Did it! Thanks for the challenge.....keep them coming!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Done and done. 100/200. Woohoo! Needed a good ab day. Lol
  • olpbabe
    olpbabe Posts: 89
    Options
    Ok, only 13 leg raises and 100 crunches. Believe me, I'm screaming! Looking forward to the next day like today so I can hopefully improve my numbers. :happy:
  • umeed06
    umeed06 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new to this forum, but in for today's mini challenge
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    25 regular leg raises complete....
    50 leg raises with crunching complete....
    150 crunches done on top of that complete!

Thanks for the challenge!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I did 5 sets of 30... the last set was a combination crunch leg raise...
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I did 75 crunch/leg lift combos and then did 75 crunches.

Great job y'all you are quite the inspiration!