What's your theme song?

Options
2»

Replies

• DawnWendalynn1973
    DawnWendalynn1973 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I love "What the hell" by Avril Lavigne. Not nessesary trying to come off how she sings in that song BUT I just want to enjoy life and look good doing it.

Yep, that is a good song for that!
  • siulung
    siulung Posts: 15
    Options
    (This is a shout out to my fellow geeks!) Songs by composer John Williams will pump me up! Including the Superman Theme, Indiana Jones Theme, Star Wars, and "Duel of the Fates" from the Star Wars Prequels.
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    Right now my theme song is Feeling Good, the Michael Buble version.
  • Bubdog1
    Bubdog1 Posts: 72
    Options
    Mine is "Go, You Chicken Fat, Go". Unless you grew up in the 60's and 70's, you won't know what I'm talking about. LOL
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I'm Coming Out~Diana Ross

There's a new me coming out
    And I just had to live
    And I wanna give
    I'm completely positive
    I think this time around
    I am gonna do it
    Like you never do it
    Like you never knew it
    Ooh, I'll make it through

The time has come for me
    To break out of the shell
    I have to shout
    That I'm coming out

I'm coming out
    I want the world to know
    Got to let it show
    I'm coming out
    I want the world to know
    I got to let it show
  • Bubdog1
    Bubdog1 Posts: 72
    Options
    Mine is "Go, You Chicken Fat, Go". Unless you grew up in the 60's and 70's, you won't know what I'm talking about. LOL

I grew up in the 60's and 70's and I don't remember that!! What was it?
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I have a few that work for me, depending on the day. Fighter by Christina Aguliera, Body Movin' by the Beastie Boys and All Fired Up by Pat Benetar are the first that come to mind.
  • honu18
    honu18 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I look so good (without you)- Jessie James

I'm just like OH HELL YEAH. haha
  • beastlye
    beastlye Posts: 37
    Options
    These aren't necessarily theme songs, but they definitely get me in that 'I can tackle anything' mood:

Can't Stop -- RHCP

Imitosis -- Andrew Bird

E-Pro -- Beck
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Mine is "My give a damn's busted" by Jodee Macina (I think that's how she spells her name). Because I don't give a damn anymore what people think when I'm walking with my hands in the air, or trying to run on the middle school track down the street. I used to get annoyed and quite frankly embarrassed by people staring at me, but now I just don't care what they think. I am doing it for me, and me alone.
  • cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    @Dottienewkirk - It was a song that was composed for President John F. Kennedy's Physical Fitness Program. It was sent to all of the elementary schools in the US to be used as a part of the youth fitness program. I remember we did it every morning at school. Then, when I was in college, as most of my dorm-mates were from the same era, we used to play it over our PA system and do it in the halls of the dorm. What fun !!
  • jadi97
    jadi97 Posts: 26
    Options
    I love this thread!!! My theme song is Crazy by Ceelo Green, because well just face it, all us girls are a little crazy!
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Becoming the Bull by Atreyu-
    @AUDRAM-I'm Alive by Godsmack is what I listened to while running on Pismo Beach while on vacation-YOU ROCK!!

Thank you...I love me some Godsmack...nothing like running to some hard rock...keeps me going!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Medicating by Boys Night Out..

♫doctor, doctor, what am I in for? can't you see that I don't need thiiiiis place. I don't need theeeese walls. I'm no threat at all!♫
  • caramel1920
    Options
    Theme song from Rocky! And when I'm in the middle of a kick *kitten* workout and I just want it to be over...Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi helps get me through!:)
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    "The New Workout Plan" by Kanye West

I LOVE that one!!
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I have to say, I love songs that make me want to throw some punches (not on people, but on a heavy bag).

Racks by Young Chris always gets me pumped!!
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Last time I was working out it was Bubba Sparx Ms. New Booty...I don't ave another one yet, but whenever I hear New Booty...I want one lol
  • lyndsaysutton82
    Options
    It's probably the cheesiest them song ever, but none the less "Don't Stop Believing" just happens to be my theme song...