New servers

Options
2»

Replies

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Looks like there are still some problems on the site. I'm working on these "Internal Server Errors" you guys may be seeing, so hang in there. Hopefully everything will be fixed up shortly..
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    OK I haven't seen the "Internal Server Error" page for a bit, so hopefully everything is working again. If anyone sees this issue, please let me know so I can investigate.

Thanks for your patience!
  • MFR1974
    Options
    Hey...I'm new to this site and love it! I've had trouble when adding my own food today to lunch...tried adding under snack and same thing happened eventually. Hope this helps!
  • mlswaringim
    Options
    I'm a new user and when I entered all my weight/height, etc info, my daily calorie suggestion was over 16,000!!!! I KNOW that's not right but how do I fix it? I've tried to redo it several times and even created second user where it did the same thing. I even tried to change my parameters but that didn't work either.
  • phed0017
    phed0017 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey mike, just curious...how many users are signed up to myfitnesspal? I think that would be a cool thing to be able to see when we sign on.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Mike I noticed an issue just now that seemed to start only a few moments ago.

Here's what been happening.

When I go to reply to a message, I type it in, but then when I click 'reply' a screen comes up and says 404 Not Found.

When I click on the Community button to find the 'tech support' thread to post on to report this issue I then got the very same message 404 Not Found

it was working for me several minutes ago... may not be able to send this....guess we'll see what happens when I click reply.

Thanks for checking this out, wanted to let you know what's going on.:smile:
    FC:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Hey Mike,
    Maybe you're working on something or perhaps it all worked itself out but it's now working as usual!

YAY...thanks:drinker: :bigsmile:

FC:heart:
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I have gotten a couple of 404 messages, too. Not for the same searches, either.

(Thanks Mike:smile: )
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Hey mike, just curious...how many users are signed up to myfitnesspal? I think that would be a cool thing to be able to see when we sign on.

That WOULD be cool to know, as well as TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS from all registered users.

PS Mike, I hope you make tons of money off this site. MFP is the greatest!!!
    (I highly doubt you make tons of money, but I really hope you make a lot all the same.)

And whatever happened to the idea of shirts, mugs, water bottles, bumper stickers, keychains, etc from Cafe Press with the MFP logo on it? I remember a lot of support for that idea.... and I'd love to have a sticker on my back glass of my Jeep. I tell EVERYONE about this site. :smile: