Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• N0easyway0ut
    N0easyway0ut Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Always happy to add more friends. I'm a long time MFP server, active daily with an open diary. add me! :)
  • naliphon
    naliphon Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    tstevens0 wrote: »
    At first, I was a wolfpack of one. And then I met Alan, and my Wolfpack expanded. I was now in a Wolfpack of 2.

That's Gold. I'm such a fan of hang over. Watched it too many times!
  • naliphon
    naliphon Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Me want more friends too 😁
  • jackw66
    jackw66 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• jackw66
    jackw66 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey Iv been using this app for about 2 months now and it’s great to keep track of what you eat. I got married on the 23 June and I weighed 15.4 st. I now weigh 13.4 Iv been hitting the gym 4 days a week doing s9ackgpfct73.jpeg
    weights. I want to gain muscle and I just don’t know were to start doing 5x5 or 10x10 there’s so meany plans and I’m lost could someone help me please.
  • susantraeger68
    susantraeger68 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me need all the support and motivation I can get,so determined to lose I'll be 50 in 3 months.Got me a Gear fit 2 to help me so now I am more accountable on being active and using MFP to log my calories
  • Blue_eyes_jojo
    Blue_eyes_jojo Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi,looking for some new friends,who want to get their goals,daily logger,I’ll support you as much as I can :)
  • TsengLan
    TsengLan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We all have unlimited potential , let's work our way toguether to Gainscity!!

Add me , winter is coming , It's time to work our a** off!

Summer 2019 will be the one.

• sdanemrtn
    sdanemrtn Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Always looking for some more friends. 32 from OKC, ultimate goal of 235 to lose.
  • kenandersonwy
    kenandersonwy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Glad to be a part of this community. Be happy to be friends and provide support and encouragement where needed. Have a great evening!
  • ginathediva
    ginathediva Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Need friends for motivation..feel free to add me:)
  • gemsta75
    gemsta75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi am a 43year old mum who has been overweight since was about 11yrs old so got a big battle ahead. Am also recovering addict sober 1yr in September. This is the start if a better healthier life...I lost my best friend of 30yrs as had to separate to get clean so am literally starting all over again and am *kitten* scared if I'm honest. Been on here tracking and started walking and beginners strength training for about a month. Lost about 6lb so far but fell off wagon this last 2 week's. Not the food but the exercise! Any tips friends or motivational advice is welcome as this feels quite a lonely path xx
  • juhishringi6
    juhishringi6 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Realy need some frndz ...for motivating me in my waight loos journey...i am from india& my communication skill is not very good in english but i can understand very well..add me
  • elysiannn
    elysiannn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love some motivated and positive friends!
  • cerys_peps
    cerys_peps Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'd love some friends! 27y/o from Manchester, UK!

22240027.png
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning peeps! Always looking for more friends...feel free to add me!
  • Capt_Merica
    Capt_Merica Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Always looking to make new friends, feel free to add me.
  • hutazi
    hutazi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yo! From malaysia here. Gamer (probably a contributing factor to me being here now...) trying to lose 40kg/80lbs. Looking for new buddies to endure this battle with.
  • alatham7891
    alatham7891 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Looking for my very own Alan! ^^
  • Viking_Batman
    Viking_Batman Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends to add to my list of MyFitnessCHAMPS...

I'm 31 years alive and I've been locked away in a mental prison within myself for the last 4 years

Former Boxer and semi pro rugby player

I'm also the Viking Batman ;-)

Add me champs