Had my gastric sleeve done 3 weeks ago. Anyone else?

Options
hello guys! I had my gastric sleeve surgery done almost 3 weeks ago on 27th of July and I feel great. In 2 weeks I have lost 6.5 kg. My ultimate goal is to lose 30 kg by the Christmas.

I am curious if there is anyone else here who had done the same surgery as I did and how do they feel.

I appreciate any answer and all friends are welcomed.

Replies

• MsCandyLynn
    Options
    wow from your default picture you dont look like you needed to have any sort of bariatric type surgerys, best of luck to you!
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Yup, 5 months out! Love it!!!!
  • bbrwneyes
    bbrwneyes Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    What is gastric sleeve surgery?
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    wow from your default picture you dont look like you needed to have any sort of bariatric type surgerys, best of luck to you!

I'm seriously hoping that's just a picture and not the actual poster...
  • MsCandyLynn
    Options

I'm seriously hoping that's just a picture and not the actual poster...

me too never thought of that..hahah!!!!
  • annabella_90
    Options
    Thank you. Yes that is my real picture......4 years ago before I gained 30 kg!!! :D I am cheating I know. I just put it there to inspire me to go back to that shape. Gastric sleeve is a surgery where they cut more than half of ur stomach and they take it out. So u r left with a 60 g stomach which fits 2 tablespoons of food and gets full :D
  • fastergoofy
    Options
    Oh my goodness. I hope your recovery goes well!
  • annabella_90
    Options
    It goes pretty well. I have no pain or any problem. Just that I am not allowed to set any kind of food. Just soft food for the moment. I am still worried about my sugar carvings that I have sometimes :( but otherwise I recommend this surgery to anyone who needs it and who had thought of doing it!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    i want one!! lol
    it would be the end to all my problems!
    how much do they cost?
  • annabella_90
    Options
    How many kg u have now? Is pretty expensive but it is worth. :)