Looking to add friends who also have 200+ lbs to lose

Options
Hello everyone, I have been with MFP for awhile now and am currently looking for friends who also have 200+ lbs to lose.

Currently, I am 5 foot 4 and weigh 347 lbs. My goal is to reach 120lbs making it so I have 221-222 lbs to lose.

I know it would realistically take 2years to reach my goal weight but figure companions along the way will make the time feel shorter ^^

Replies

• sdanemrtn
    sdanemrtn Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I started yesterday at 429 with a goal of 194, so the amounts to 235 lost. Would love to take the journey with ya!
  • MoonlitEve
    MoonlitEve Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    sdanemrtn wrote: »
    Howdy! I started yesterday at 429 with a goal of 194, so the amounts to 235 lost. Would love to take the journey with ya!

Let’s do this :)
  • susie_q1968
    susie_q1968 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started using MFP in June of 2017 and I really need the support myself my hubby and I got Gear Fit 2 August 3rd and I am 317.4 and want to get down to 115-120 I stand at 5ft even.
    I would like to lose 197-205 pounds.You can add me for support

• MoonlitEve
    Options
    I started using MFP in June of 2017 and I really need the support myself my hubby and I got Gear Fit 2 August 3rd and I am 317.4 and want to get down to 115-120 I stand at 5ft even.
    I would like to lose 197-205 pounds.You can add me for support

It is wonderful to have you ^^ we can do this!
  • susantraeger68
    susantraeger68 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey MoonlitEve it's susie_q1968 had to reload my MFP and lost everything.you can add me hope your doing well
  • deeps4u
    deeps4u Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Deepa... currently weighing 140.5 kgs. Have 165 lbs to lose. All fired up to start this journey. Wanna join me ?
  • MoonlitEve
    Options
    deeps4u wrote: »
    Hi, I am Deepa... currently weighing 140.5 kgs. Have 165 lbs to lose. All fired up to start this journey. Wanna join me ?

YES ^^
  • EliteCoachKal
    EliteCoachKal Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all of you on deciding to get started. That is one of the most difficult parts. I had 180+ to lose when I started and now working on the last 40 or so and would love to help/support all of you in any way I can. This thing is 80% mindset and only 20% mechanics. You CAN do this! :)
  • cnavarro002
    cnavarro002 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm part of a group called 350+ pounds support for men and women. We do monthly challenges, and just generally support each other. You can search for it in the groups sections. I love this group because we can all relate to one another. Feel free to friend me to. I have an open diary. :)
  • MoonlitEve
    Options
    I'm part of a group called 350+ pounds support for men and women. We do monthly challenges, and just generally support each other. You can search for it in the groups sections. I love this group because we can all relate to one another. Feel free to friend me to. I have an open diary. :)

Awesome! Looking forward to meeting and interacting with everyone :3

• MoonlitEve
    Options
    TheCKIrwin wrote: »
    Congrats to all of you on deciding to get started. That is one of the most difficult parts. I had 180+ to lose when I started and now working on the last 40 or so and would love to help/support all of you in any way I can. This thing is 80% mindset and only 20% mechanics. You CAN do this! :)

We are happy to have you ^^

• kayish
    kayish Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. My current weight is about 358, starting weight was 400. So I definitely have over 200 to lose!
  • arlenestrohmaier
    arlenestrohmaier Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started a week ago at my highest of 343.
    My last doctor visit was enough to scare me straight. Besides I hurt everywhere. 😩
    I could use some friends, feel free to add me.