Newbie - Back need to lose over 70LBS

Options
Hey All

Back again to lose the weight for good ! always use some peoples to keep me accountable and a virtual kick up the *kitten* ! :D 71lb to go and hoping to be making that goal in the next year !

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    If you stop relying on other people for something you have to do yourself (eat less/move more), and set realistic goals, you'll significantly increase your likelyhood of success.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP!
  • AnnMarieThomas91
    AnnMarieThomas91 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    If you stop relying on other people for something you have to do yourself (eat less/move more), and set realistic goals, you'll significantly increase your likelyhood of success.

Straight to the point ! very true , I meant more in the sense of having others around me that are motivational, but yes your completely right in what you say !! I got myself to this point and only I can make that change =)
  • AnnMarieThomas91
    Options
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Welcome back to MFP!

thank you =)
  • cerys_peps
    cerys_peps Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey AnnMarie! Good luck! I'm also a returning long time MFP user but first time trying the community feature.

I have previously found the group aspect of slimming world to be really effective so hoping to get the same here and hopefully have some success! :)
  • AnnMarieThomas91
    Options
    cerys_peps wrote: »
    Hey AnnMarie! Good luck! I'm also a returning long time MFP user but first time trying the community feature.

I have previously found the group aspect of slimming world to be really effective so hoping to get the same here and hopefully have some success! :)

Hey, thanks for the post ! i am sure we can all smash our goals =) best of luck !!
  • Gondiesgal
    Gondiesgal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Ann Marie, I too am back for another go and I want to lose 56 pounds! I could really do with buddies helping me to stay on track and would love to hear what works for you and how you keep your motivation ticking over.
  • AnnMarieThomas91
    Options
    Gondiesgal wrote: »
    Hi Ann Marie, I too am back for another go and I want to lose 56 pounds! I could really do with buddies helping me to stay on track and would love to hear what works for you and how you keep your motivation ticking over.

ill add you and lets keep each other on track !! =)
  • lauralincycomb
    lauralincycomb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!

Same boat I’ve got 71lbs to lose also, we’ve got this we can do it! Would love fellow MyFitnessPal friends to vent to and talk about health struggles rather than keep it in and have a negative effect!
  • sdanemrtn
    sdanemrtn Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am just getting started, have over 200 to lose! Woke up this last Saturday determined to get my life in check, so looking forward to the journey. Feel free to add me, if you like!
  • AnnMarieThomas91
    Options
    Hi!!!

Same boat I’ve got 71lbs to lose also, we’ve got this we can do it! Would love fellow MyFitnessPal friends to vent to and talk about health struggles rather than keep it in and have a negative effect!

I will add you and lets do this together !!! one LB at a time !!!
  • AnnMarieThomas91
    Options
    sdanemrtn wrote: »
    I am just getting started, have over 200 to lose! Woke up this last Saturday determined to get my life in check, so looking forward to the journey. Feel free to add me, if you like!

Hey, i will add you =) we can smash our goals
  • dollarbill181
    dollarbill181 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Only have about 13 more pounds to go to reach my goal. Definitely been a struggle, but seeing positivity in my feed helps. Feel free to add me as well
  • AnnMarieThomas91
    Options
    Only have about 13 more pounds to go to reach my goal. Definitely been a struggle, but seeing positivity in my feed helps. Feel free to add me as well

thats amazing ! so close you will smash that in no time =) i have added you