• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,639 Member
    Options
    This melon granita is listed as 69 kcal per serving
    https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1904/melon-granita
  • Kathryn247
    Kathryn247 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Fake cheesecake: nonfat Greek yogurt, berries, and crumble up a graham cracker on top. Add some Hershey's syrup if you're feeling extravagant!
  • kemoon0915
    kemoon0915 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    1 can of plain pumpkin puree and 1 box of spice cake mix makes really tasty low calorie pumpkin spice muffins. Depending on how your portion the mixture out each one is around 96 calories
  • RadishEater
    RadishEater Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I put reddi whip on top of strawberries now it is pretty tasty.

Also have people who love pumpkin used pumpkin spread before? I recently saw it in the grocery aisle and bought it. I put it in greek yogurt for lunch, but for a dessert mixing in 1 tsp with 1/4 c of oatmeal reminds me of pumpkin pie or a pumpkin cookie.

Also discovered halo and enlightened ice cream. So far the vanilla halo ice cream was amazing and the coffee enlightened was super tasty but a bit of a weird after taste, still definitely worth it.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I love eating pineapple and blueberries with a little whipped cream. homemade is the best but cool whip will do. I've also been wanting to make a skillet apple cobbler type thing.
  • colorfulcoquette
    colorfulcoquette Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Yasso frozen greek yogurt bars. They are so yummy I eat one almost every day. Most are 100 calories each, they have a large variety of flavors, and they don't use artificial sugars :)

My favorites are coffee chocolate chip, mint chocolate chip, coconut caramel chocolate chip, and black raspberry chip.
  • taralbryan
    taralbryan Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Just made these Tasty oat bites. Found on the net. Cook for 10 minutes then rotate tray for another 10 minutes on 325f and cool. I’ve just frozen mine. I also replaced the oil with coconut oil. I got about 22 pieces which ends up being 85 calories each 🙌🏽 good for breakfast treat or with a cuppa tea 😍
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,639 Member
    Options