Hi! I'm a noob.

Options
Hi guys,
I'm new-ish...I've gone back and forth with signing up, not really using the site, giving it a shot, then giving up. I figured if I introduced myself and made more of an effort to be active on here this time it'd help me buckle down.

I gained about 80 lbs (wtf.) over the past couple of years due to dealing with some hard stuff, but am finally making moves towards taking it off. If you're interested in being buddies and holding each other accountable, please let me know!

I'll be happy to meet you :)

Replies

• bigrichieAF28
    bigrichieAF28 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    It's a step in the right direction. But, you will without a doubt see your best results by holding yourself accountable as opposed to someone else doing it. We are all here for guidance and support. Use the information wisely to help make better decisions for yourself. Best of luck!!
  • sdanemrtn
    sdanemrtn Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! I am 4 days in to my transformation, planning on shedding over 200. Would love another person to take the journey with.
  • leekatelynne20
    leekatelynne20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome! I am kind of new as well, I’ve used the app before but I’ve gotten off it for a while. If you want an accountability friend, feel free to add me.
  • leahkovic
    leahkovic Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would like to be accountability friends too. Idk how to friend people though. I’m 4 weeks into my journey and could use some support
  • MiaisMIAinMiami
    MiaisMIAinMiami Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m always looking for more accountability buddies. I’m looking to lose about 60 lbs myself (for the like 10th time) 😐
  • irishmamof2
    irishmamof2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Check my post . Today is the first day I’ve accepted I’m almost borderline obese. Im 40 lb heavier than I should be . Dint know how it crept on me.