Hello, let's be healthy in our 30s!

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Julie, 32 y.o, working mom and married....and I'm looking forward to meeting motivated friends!

Like many others, I mainly want to lose the stubborn pregnancy fat... you know those last few lbs , but most important to me is a healthy lifestyle for body and mind... ...i'm a little obsessed with food/nutrition/diet, cardio exercise, and could not lift weights to save my life :/
Anyways, Let's support each other in this journey!

Replies

• Junebug2022
    Junebug2022 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I’m trying Julie, im trying. 😅
  • Connieluvsfitness
    Connieluvsfitness Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you the I still have a little way to go but somethings that helped me was to be patient with my body and of course eat clean then working out like taking walks with the baby then ofcourse gym at least 2 -3 Time’s a week and doing weights as well. Anyways good luck and congrats
  • stuppart
    stuppart Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey guys-I’m just looking for new friends on here. If you need support too please add me. I’m single and working hard at life and being a better me. Have a blessed day!
  • Nainsdds
    Nainsdds Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Julie I am also working mom of two also 32 yo just getting back to work . went to work after baby # 2 was born then left again this Jan now going back again also trying to lose excess weight just started excersing two months ago after four year hiatus since I got married wanna get back to pre pregnancy weight and look sexy again in my 30s woooo 👌😂
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    Hey Julie. I'm 35 attempting to lose the weight I put on this past year. I'm doing the Atkins lifestyle . Workout wise: Cardio, lifting, yoga and stretching. :)