for ladies.. BOOB ISSUES

Options

Replies

• redneckbettie
    redneckbettie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    chest flys, incline bench press, an push ups. But sadly, this will only keep them from getting lower, they are not going to fill back out. :( I feel your pain. Mine are always the first thing to go when I lose weight and this has actually caused me to stop before. Just remember what you lack in cup size in the future you will more than make up for in confidence.
  • Kirabelly
    Options
    :ohwell: I don't exercise.

That being said, I think it's a lost cause *LOL*

I'm hoping to simply fall in love with a plastic surgeon to put them back up where they once were

omg please try to find a mormon plastic surgeon to marry and call me so I can marry him too!!!
  • becca92562
    becca92562 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    pec exercises will help with the sagging but they will get smaller just a fact.
  • breannatrevs
    Options
    well im just concerned about being saggy without a shirt on, im only 18 and i dont want to be that self consience already :S
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Boobs r all fat, so they r typically the first thing to go! When I was nursing I wore a 38D, some bras were DD. Since finishing nursing and losing another 20 to 30 lbs I had to get new bras. It was a sad occasion, cuz I went from a 36C (post nursing) to a 34 A!!!! I haven't been an A cup since I was 12!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: I don't exercise.

That being said, I think it's a lost cause *LOL*

I'm hoping to simply fall in love with a plastic surgeon to put them back up where they once were

omg please try to find a mormon plastic surgeon to marry and call me so I can marry him too!!!

Game on! There has to be a website for that....
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I am so annoyed with this! I am losing boob weight (finally!) but the skin isn't bouncing back like it is in the rest of my body. I'm only 22! I shouldn't have deflated baloons on my chest!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat too.. hubby was sad last night
    to find out his "love pillows" (as he calls them) were getting smaller LOL
    I don't mind losing there... I may end up getting surgery anyway--I hope not
    but I may have to considering I've been carrying around the weight of 2 people
    the last decade or so.

FYI--80% of women wear an improper fitted bra.
  • cownancy
    cownancy Posts: 291
    Options
    I still have my boobs after losing 47 pounds, but they are down at my waist and my actual chest is flat. LOL. Good bras are essential. But, one thing, since I had a lapband, my insurance company WILL pay for surgery if I decide to do it after losing my weight and maintaining it for 18 months. I just don't know if I want to do that surgery or not and I'm not thinking much about it at this early point. I just pick them up and try talking them into working harder to look better. So far, it hasn't worked.
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Lost cause.
    Went from a very nice C cup if I do say so myself to a raisin-esque A cup! LOL!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Try push-ups.

Yes, this!! And butterflies things with dumbells (I'm sure that has an actual name but I call them butterflies). These will build up your chest muscles and make your boobs firmer.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    My husband has offered to hold mine up for me, but I'd rather just cut them off and hand them to him as playthings.

Seriously, get properly measured and find a good bra to make the girls look better.
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, I was a 44DD at one point, then I went to a 42DD, and after losing 57 lbs, I'm down to a 38D, and I have some good bras, but without them, they sag and I am self conscious even being around my husband....I'm glad to have gotten rid of them, mostly bc of all the back pain I was having.....

I'll have to try some of these exercises, thanks for the info! Good luck ladies!
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    It is an unfortunate predicament for us all. You can build up the muscle underneath (so far I haven't been able to) but if they have stretch marks, they will sag. Breasts are basically fat deposits, so lose fat, lose your boobs. The bigger they are, the more they'll sag. I'd like to think that younger women have a better chance of them holding their shapes, but don't count on it! Just put them in some good bras, that is the best we can do!
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Run to victoria sectret and buy the BOMB SHELL! You will feel like a bombshell when wearing your 50 dollar boob job!
  • 2pinks1blue
    Options
    I've just accepted that it's a part of weight loss.. when I lost weight before I had my third child my boobs went from a D cup to a B *sigh*
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it happens. Some of your skin may tighten back up, but sad truth is that they will probably never be as nice as they used to be. You can strengthen the pecks so that the muscles will fill out your skin a bit better, but other then that..... there's not much you can do other then invest in a good bra/find a good surgeon.

Try not to stress over it too much...it happens to all of us at one time or another.
  • lil_pulp
    lil_pulp Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Check out page 34 of Judy Blume's "Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret."
  • lil_pulp
    lil_pulp Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    (*I meant this as a response to the Victoria's Secret suggestion, but forgot to reply there.)

The girl who was "helping" me at VS after I lost a bunch of weight didn't know what to do with my boobs. After I tried on several different styles, she ended up telling me that they didn't seem to have any that would work for me. At least she was honest (or too lazy to try harder)....
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    I wish mine got Smaller!! I have a 38E Bra size and I have noticed they are smaller, but not enough to go down a cup size!! I hear chest flies are good!! Apart from that Im no help sorry!! :)