What Annoys You (About Yourself)?

Replies

• dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    edited August 2018
    Eating too fast. Need to slow down and enjoy the moment.
  • Lisa8823168
    Lisa8823168 Posts: 139 Member
    I am annoyed by the concept of "safe places", over indulgence of "emotional needs" and corporations catering to these ideas which feed crappy work ethics. If you want to be a grown up, pull up your big boy/girl panties and do the job you were hired to do! A paycheck means you should have graduated from training pants into reality.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    I care too deeply about people who don't give me a second thought; but then people who do care about me, I battle to show I care, even though I do
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    And I spend way too much time in Chit chat
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Overthinking
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    My procrastination. I am leaving in 2 hours for a girls weekend and still have clothes I want to take that need washed.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    My procrastination. I am leaving in 2 hours for a girls weekend and still have clothes I want to take that need washed.

Have fun!
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Everything, probably already posted that. I'm in a very self hate sort of mood lately. I've been trying to think of redeemable qualities and I'm pretty sure I'm the crappiest person I've ever been right now.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

Have fun!

Thanks!! It's gonna be a crazy blast. I am still waiting for my laundry to get done though. 😂😂 But I am ready to take off and start out with lunch and drinks with the girls I am carpooling with. Then happy hour drinks with the rest of the girls when we get to the hotel. I have a feeling our whole weekend will be based around food, drinks, shopping, gossip and laughter.
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    I’m too nice and too understanding. It leads to getting taken advantage of a lot.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    I can be so understanding that I become a door mat and get walked on and taken advantage of. And if I try to "harden" up so that it doesn't happen, I feel like a horrible person who wasn't helping someone, or being kind and understanding. It's a double edged sword.

I can hold a grudge for a very long time....

I am easily distracted, and I am often ruled by my stomach.....
  • Somehow I have a carefree, nothing bothers me attitude, but I still struggle with loads of anxiety

The anxiety may be due to your nothing bothers you attitude, you may be ignoring something that needs addressing and so it just sits there... in the back of your mind... under the radar... creating the anxiety. My anxiety did not let up until I looked at all those things I resist and cleared them up. Anxiety is not something I would wish on anyone, so I offer this advice, fwiw :)
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    I was too nice.
    It screwed me.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    I was too nice.
    It screwed me.

Never.
    Be.
    Nice.
  • ChaelAZ wrote: »
    I was too nice.
    It screwed me.

Never.
    Be.
    Nice.

You should ALWAYS be nice to yourself :) well... almost always
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    I was too nice.
    It screwed me.

Never.
    Be.
    Nice.

I'm working on it. Not everyone deserves my kindness. 😎
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I am indecisive when it comes to really important matters that may or may not hurt other people I care about.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    I worry too much. I just need to go for it! Well I do but wish the worrying part would bugger off.