Skeletor

Options
kchapman588
kchapman588 Posts: 55 Member
My uncle has this plastic sketaton up all year, just sitting around the house. The skeleton’s name is skeletor. My uncle dressed it up and put it in the main room. It scares me every single time.

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    DO NOT sleep over.
  • JeromeBarry1
    Options
    ? Since you state that you are a Wiccan and a shaman, is he pranking you?
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    Here is a picture

:D:D:D:D I love your uncle this is awesome!
  • kchapman588
    Options
    No, he does not know it. Only one family member knows I do the craft anyways, he is just weird. Honestly I can’t say that much because I have a small cement crocodile that I put a tutu on and dress it up for winter. Plus I am staying here five days and four nights.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Gotta have me Skeletor. I wonder how I would dress mine up?
  • kchapman588
    Options
    Plus I got here yesterday and from what I have heard it has been upstairs for the past few days, and he has had skeletor sitting in a rocker downstairs for about a year. Like I said, just weird.
  • kchapman588
    Options
    I really want to have a skeletor too, but all I have is fluffy, my cement crocidle with a tutu that I dress up as Rudolph for winter
  • JeromeBarry1
    Options
    No, he does not know it. Only one family member knows I do the craft anyways, he is just weird. Honestly I can’t say that much because I have a small cement crocodile that I put a tutu on and dress it up for winter. Plus I am staying here five days and four nights.

My daughter has a little teddy bear in a tutu. She calls him "Larry the cross-dressing bear".
  • kchapman588
    Options
    Yeah skeletor is dressed up as my uncle, minus a camera
  • kchapman588
    Options
    Nice
  • kchapman588
    Options
    When we picked my aunt and uncle’s dog up from the kennel the dog just stared at it for ten minutes, looking really confused
  • kchapman588
    Options
    I just walked into the main room and he scared me again. EVERY SINGLE FRICKEN TIME!!
  • covetthycarbs
    covetthycarbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I’d only be concerned if he drove it places. Or set it a place at the table.
  • kchapman588
    Options
    He does not put it at the table but sometimes he will buckle it into the back of his mini van
  • kchapman588
    Options
    He does not set a place at the table, but sometimes your booklet into the back of his minivan when he is driving for some reason
  • kchapman588
    Options
    *he will buckle it