45 pounds in 4 months
This is my first post in this section. Feels like I have been waiting to post here and now it's time! I started this journey at 237 pounds (5'6") and wearing a size 16 pants. I currently am 192 and wearing a 10 in pants. My original goal was 60 pounds but I think I will go for 75.
I have a hereditary kidney disease that causes me all kinds of issues. Since losing weight I have been able to stop blood pressure medicine, avoid cholesterol medicine, and I am no longer pre-diabetic!
My diet is basically Atkins (low carb), and I make it to the gym several times a week for elliptical and weights.
Two side by sides are 45 pounds difference. Blue dress with my husband is at 237, light colored dress at my sister's wedding on July 14th around 40 pounds lost.
- 1.1M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 383.1K Introduce Yourself
- 42K Getting Started
- 257.4K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.4K Food and Nutrition
- 47K Recipes
- 231.2K Fitness and Exercise
- 245 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.3K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.8K Success Stories
- 151.5K Motivation and Support
- 7.1K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.9K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 940 MyFitnessPal Information
- 19 News and Announcements
- 229 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 691 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions