Aliens, outer space, ufos

Options
lyssamichelle
lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
It's been a year since I've been on I think. Anyone got an lil green men stories for me?

Replies

• amwbox
    amwbox Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I want to believe.
  • lyssamichelle
    Options
    amwbox wrote: »
    I want to believe.

👽👽👽
  • kpsyche
    kpsyche Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'd like to point out that I've been abducted by aliens three times and that although each time they seemed to be a different species (from different planets maybe, I'm not sure) none of them were green. The first time they were grey with big black shiny eyes that looked like almonds. Well, like almonds except they were black. And shiny. The second time the aliens were furry: a deep brown fur that was all fluffy. The third species of alien were mauve and speckled with gold. They sparkled in the moonlight and were accompanied by large chipmunk-like creatures (they were probably alien as well but I didn't pay much attention to them). The chipmunk-like creatures chattered incessantly to the mauve and speckled humanoid type aliens who ignored them as well.
  • aimjolie
    aimjolie Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    It’s hard to believe that in this whole vast universe we are alone. Most likely somewhere in the universe there are intelligent beings. For them to come to earth, they would have to be far superior to us. If they are so much more superior than us, than most likely the outcome for us would not be good. My theory is that we are alone and hit the jackpot to find just the right place to support life. Or maybe we are just too lowly and not worthy of super intelligent beings visiting earth. It’s a mystery for sure. Probably in my generation that mystery will not be solved. Hopefully, if future generations solve the mystery, the outcome will be good for them.
  • sdanemrtn
    sdanemrtn Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm a believer. I remember as a kid, by friend and I would sneak out at night the the walking trails behind our house with flashlights and tried to make contact by flashing them intermittently towards the heavens.
  • lyssamichelle
    Options
    I love good alien stories.

I watch all the documentaries I can find.
    I have a theory about what happened at wright patt the other day.. that's where they took the crash stuff from roswell. Since the officer shot the wall... not the door. I say an alien got out.
    sdanemrtn wrote: »
    I'm a believer. I remember as a kid, by friend and I would sneak out at night the the walking trails behind our house with flashlights and tried to make contact by flashing them intermittently towards the heavens.

That sounds like a fun childhood!

kpsyche wrote: »
    I'd like to point out that I've been abducted by aliens three times and that although each time they seemed to be a different species (from different planets maybe, I'm not sure) none of them were green. The first time they were grey with big black shiny eyes that looked like almonds. Well, like almonds except they were black. And shiny. The second time the aliens were furry: a deep brown fur that was all fluffy. The third species of alien were mauve and speckled with gold. They sparkled in the moonlight and were accompanied by large chipmunk-like creatures (they were probably alien as well but I didn't pay much attention to them). The chipmunk-like creatures chattered incessantly to the mauve and speckled humanoid type aliens who ignored them as well.

What did they do to you?
    aimjolie wrote: »
    It’s hard to believe that in this whole vast universe we are alone. Most likely somewhere in the universe there are intelligent beings. For them to come to earth, they would have to be far superior to us. If they are so much more superior than us, than most likely the outcome for us would not be good. My theory is that we are alone and hit the jackpot to find just the right place to support life. Or maybe we are just too lowly and not worthy of super intelligent beings visiting earth. It’s a mystery for sure. Probably in my generation that mystery will not be solved. Hopefully, if future generations solve the mystery, the outcome will be good for them.

My opinion is aliens are far smarter than us. We aren't even a blip for them to care about enough to destroy us lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    kpsyche wrote: »

Are the 'probe' stories true?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    memo to space aliens:

Stay Off My Lawn
  • jondspen
    jondspen Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I was in the Marine Corps, in a platoon that would be sent out forward of the battle lines on a hill, and call in air and naval gunfire on enemy on a road or something. I was accustomed to seeing fixed and rotary wing craft, and a decent judge of altitude from ground level, as well as flight abilities of different Navy/MC craft.

Around 1995 (don't remember exact date), I lived @ Camp Pendleton base housing when I was on the back porch smoking one night around between 8-10pm (full night conditions). There was an air show down near San Diego that evening, full cloud coverage, and the lights from the surrounding cities would reflect back off the clouds. I was standing there looking up just above the horizon, and I saw the ship described in the Phoenix Lights wiki article. This was about two years before that event, so not like I was influenced by that report to see something that I 'wanted' to see.

The 'engines' on the bottom were about the size of a half-dollar if held in the hand with arm extended. It was at a 30 degree up angle from me, and was under 1k feet altitude (probably at or under 500ft given the size)...and made absolutely NO noise going over, traveling about 30 or 40 mph I would estimate. It was only visible for 5-10 seconds before continuing north and being blocked from view by the 2 story houses. The only reason I noticed it was b/c of silhouette it made against the ground light reflecting off the clouds. The engine lights were visible, but were significantly dimmer than the typical spot lights that would shine up from down south (I assume from some type of movie or concert type event down in San Diego), and located in the same configuration as shown in the picture on the wiki article above.

Kept my mouth shut at the time, for a various reasons, and have only recently starting talking about it. Only reason I do now, is that I always thought UFOs were just typical 'saucers', but while doing some reading recently, came across the picture in the wiki article and realized I wasn't crazy or hallucinating (still gives me the chills when I think about it). Won't say it was an alien craft, since it may be a secret government run project, but I do believe it was then, and is now, very, very real.

With all the eye witness accounts and videos posted, not only from lay people, but credible official witnesses (pilots, military, etc.)...the evidence is hard to deny. I guess if you think the government is completely open and honest, and would never hide or lie to the public, you can continue to believe it's just made up stories by the 'loonies', IMHO. Otherwise, you have to start wondering if something more isn't going on, esp. now that Trump wants to start a Space Force at the same time when our education system is faltering, kids are being murdered in school, and so many other more pressing problems where that money would seem to be more needed.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Been a believer since I was a kid.

61zGugGcjVL._SL500_.jpg