100 lbs to go!

Options
Hi, my name is Staci and it is time for me to be serious about weight loss. I am going to use this tool & a fitbit watch. Anybody else just starting out and have a significant amount of weight to lose? Maybe we can help motivate each other through simple chats/messaging a couple times a week. I was inspired by this story. https://sports.yahoo.com/important-habit-one-man-adopted-lose-180-pounds-190632442.html

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    That's a really inspiring article. I love reading about success. :)

Welcome to MFP, Staci! You can do this. :)
  • zephria2610
    zephria2610 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Are you all still here? Many of the post are old and I'm wondering if it is worth it to keep using this app if there is no community for encouragement. Hello out there???
  • DeniseMayree
    DeniseMayree Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have 81 pounds to lose
  • mstarrboudrye
    mstarrboudrye Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a bit over 100 pounds to lose. I have struggled with my weight since college, I was a year-round athletes all my life up until high school and then I suffered a few back to back injuries and I could never get back to the strength I was before. I am an emotional eater and am working with fighting a pretty aggressive food addiction. I have used MFP off and on, but I think I’ve finally hit the point in my life where I’m done making excuses for myself and I’m ready to take this weight loss journey seriously.
  • froggette2016
    froggette2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    24 down and 74 more to go. I started in the Spring, but then got waylaid by work, illness, and then totally went off the deep end on vacation, but I'm back. Just got a fitbit and I'm counting my steps and ready to lose!