Coming back

Options
Hi all,

I was on here years ago and had done well. Since then I have let myself go and really need to lose weight so I am here again. RIght now I am the point where it is so hard for me to exercise because of my weight with all the back pain and hip pain that I have. I am hoping to try to lose some and slowly get back into exercising. I also went from a job where I was always on my feet to a call center job so have defintely gained weight since Ive been working at the call center. Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I live in the mountains in NC. I am a huge Disney fan and my name is Connie.

Replies

• JustMeandZ
    JustMeandZ Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi Connie. I'm in the same boat as you are. Was here years ago, lost 70 pounds, and now I'm back needing to lose it 'again'. We CAN do this, ....it'll take time, but it can be done (& no gaining it back this time! lol). Good luck!
  • XDMEDX
    XDMEDX Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also in the same boat..was doing great years ago with my fitness pal, and then let myself go and also had a baby last year so I have some baby fat. I'm hoping to stay motivated this time. Good luck❤️
  • roadmapmaker
    roadmapmaker Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hey I sent you a friend request. I have been logging about 2500 days and have lost almost all my friends. You can do this. I have regained about 25% of my total loss and am getting serious about tracking better again. I too suffer from physical injuries (13 surgeries in) all physical problems. It is very limiting and it can get disappointing at times. My name is Jolene.