My journey of 168 lbs weight loss

eoin21
eoin21 Posts: 81 Member
edited August 2018 in Success Stories
1qswv9g9kf9t.jpeg
3ncfsynh5int.jpeg

I was unhappy for months, maybe years, about my weight. I had no confidence and zero self-esteem left before I made the choice to better myself. I found that I was avoiding nights with my friends or even taken trips to go shopping because I became so self-conscious about how I looked. I decided the month before I began my journey that I wanted to become the happy, confident, and full of life person that I was when I was younger. I had the typical story, I ate too much bad food, drank too much, and exercised very little. I blamed a bad knee injury for my laziness.

I still can't believe that was me and this is how far I've come when I bet there was many that wouldn't have believed I could change. But 4 years later I now have 14 stone off me (nearly 200lbs) starting at 27 stone, 2 half marathons finished, XFS Transformation Category and then a photoshoot.

8l3lg0u9ofra.jpeg

The thought of taking my top off even a year ago would have been a no go, never mind for photographs and with other people around me. In the one weekend I did both that and swam at the beach for the first time in nearly 14 years! Without a doubt it was the final stage or step to finishing the transformation and finally feeling confident in myself. Onwards to more goals for next year.

3ub1e0udhfn5.jpeg
3d8uk9f64i43.jpeg

I’ve now started dieting for my next goal so please feel free to add me, so we can help motivate each other 😊

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!