A guide to get you started on your path to Sexypants.

Replies

• msmacok
    msmacok Posts: 7 Member
    I am new to this site. I am not new to MFP, as this is the 3rd time I have rebooted myself in the past 6 months. I have been in this War on Weight Gain for 50 years. I've won and lost many battles. I want to win the war! The initial post is, of course, truly full of sense. I haven't found myself to be full of sense or to follow any one else who is.

Could this perhaps, be my final battle? I agree with almost everyone in this discussion group - my first.

If anyone would like to take on this crazy woman, I would love to hear from you.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    msmacok wrote: »
    I am new to this site. I am not new to MFP, as this is the 3rd time I have rebooted myself in the past 6 months. I have been in this War on Weight Gain for 50 years. I've won and lost many battles. I want to win the war! The initial post is, of course, truly full of sense. I haven't found myself to be full of sense or to follow any one else who is.

Could this perhaps, be my final battle? I agree with almost everyone in this discussion group - my first.

If anyone would like to take on this crazy woman, I would love to hear from you.

Best of luck this time around and feel free to let me know if you have any questions =)
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    227115-Happy-New-Year-Cat.gif
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    Major bump
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    Bump. This needs to be on page 1.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    It certainly does!
  • EJBarner
    EJBarner Posts: 68 Member
    A++ thread, would recommend! A great one for newbies to see. :) Let's keep it bumped!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    34f8c7ce679d58392858ee3f1ae8dd82.gif
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    edited January 2018
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Bumpity bump
  • InForBacon
    And one for good measure
  • InForBacon
    :)
  • diannethegeek
    InForBacon wrote: »

tumblr_o4rh6jsvZW1udh5n8o1_500.gif
  • quiksylver296

I love that movie.
  • InForBacon

Much appreciated
  • quiksylver296
    Bump!
  • diannethegeek
    tumblr_n7tgj7gydM1smcbm7o1_500.gif

bump
  • atkhorses
    atkhorses Posts: 45 Member
    I'm a little confused on how to caluculate TDEE. I have figured out macros of fat and protein but don't know how many calories to eat to put me in a .5/week loss. Anyone want to help me calculate.............I'm brain dead from going back to school and gotta get this figured out now......
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,023 Member
    atkhorses wrote: »
    I'm a little confused on how to caluculate TDEE. I have figured out macros of fat and protein but don't know how many calories to eat to put me in a .5/week loss. Anyone want to help me calculate.............I'm brain dead from going back to school and gotta get this figured out now......

Either let MFP give you a calorie goal and log your exercise, or use one of the TDEE calculators out there. Any goal is just going to be a starting point. You will figure out what your TDEE really is by carefully logging and after 6-8 weeks start tweaking based on your results.