PSA: Regarding water

Options
*clears throat*

If you have been slacking on your water consumption today, I urge you to go to the fridge and pour yourself a nice tall glass. Don't just sit there reading this, go do it! =)

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I'll drink to that!
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I'll drink to that!

Only top shelf for me baby!!! No really, I keep my water jug on the top shelf of the fridge lol
  • joanieizme
    joanieizme Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    doing it now! :0) thank you!
  • vikesfanmb
    vikesfanmb Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Just refilled my water bottle now. :smile:
  • annaasun
    annaasun Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Dinking now. :)

I just bought one of those brita water bottles that filter water while you are drinking it. So I can have great tasting water anywhere and its great for the enviroment. :) highly suggest one.
  • atisketataskets
    Options
    Thanks!

Get it in people!
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    good reminder! i get annoyed going back and forth to the kitchen all day, so i keep a LARGE pitcher on my desk and challenge myself to drink the whole pitcher during the course of the day. i get pretty close usually, but so far i have not succeeded... but i have a feeling today will be the day!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    good reminder! i get annoyed going back and forth to the kitchen all day, so i keep a LARGE pitcher on my desk a
    I have a 64 ounce jug that I fill every morning so that I don't have to keep getting up to go to the break room for more water. I hate when some people see me filling it up and ask me, "are you really going to drink that much water?" umm, yes, I am. And tonight, I'll drink a lot more after I get home. This is just during work hours.
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    We have a very handy dandy water cooler in our dining room complete with spring water delivery!!! I LOVE it!!
  • moushtie
    moushtie Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I needed that!
  • JenniferFalasco
    Options
    you got me - I'm on my way to fill up the bottle!
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...... I just emptied the waste tank. Maybe it is time to run a few more ounces though the bio-filters... :drinker:
  • AlyRoseNYC
    Options
    I buy one of those 1.5 L Poland Spring bottles in the morning before coming into the office. I won't leave until it's done. I've been known to guzzle down half that bottle at 3:59pm lol
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    good reminder! i get annoyed going back and forth to the kitchen all day, so i keep a LARGE pitcher on my desk a
    I have a 64 ounce jug that I fill every morning so that I don't have to keep getting up to go to the break room for more water. I hate when some people see me filling it up and ask me, "are you really going to drink that much water?" umm, yes, I am. And tonight, I'll drink a lot more after I get home. This is just during work hours.

Hahaha! 64 doesn't even sound THAT big, either! Those silly people. Water is awesome!
  • paul121703lilly
    Options
    LOVE this post!!!!! LOL I have already hit my quota of 8 glasses for the day and am working on a few more cups of Lemon Tea LOL

My new found BFF is water.. losing water weight and bloat is the easiest! LOL
  • AlyRoseNYC
    Options
    LOVE this post!!!!! LOL I have already hit my quota of 8 glasses for the day and am working on a few more cups of Lemon Tea LOL

My new found BFF is water.. losing water weight and bloat is the easiest! LOL

I agree. I really really hate drinking water. But I do it anyway because it is so beneficial.
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of plain water so I'm sipping a 24oz protein shake instead... yummmy
  • roxiedo
    roxiedo Posts: 154
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Hillary_Love
    Options
    I have yet to buy a filter for my new apt and the water near where I live is starting to get toxic it is so filled with calcium so I can never decide if I should keep chugging down the tap water and ignore the calcium build up and stuff or try to drink less water. Grrr.
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Gulp, gulp, gulp!!! I Just drank some more water now. Thanks for the reminder :))