Loosing weight is great! ❤

Options
I usually stay consistent at 132-128

I'm trying very hard to get to 120, I'm finally not super hungry water is nice and so is oolong tea (because water weight does change how you look, and oolong helps you get rid if that) so I usually at 1000 calories a day.. I wouldn't rlly suggest you do this, I just happen to be a artist so I don't do much all day so I eat healthy and such. But if your more active then me if suggest only a 200-300 calorie deficit. ( I need around 1400 to survive if I don't do anything. But if I wanna loose a pound a week then it's 400 calorie deficit, I up my calories if I go out (being active)

Replies

• ryliegford2017
    ryliegford2017 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Gosh I keep saying if instead of "of"
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options

I'm trying very hard to get to 120, I'm finally not super hungry water is nice and so is oolong tea (because water weight does change how you look, and oolong helps you get rid if that) so I usually at 1000 calories a day.. I wouldn't rlly suggest you do this, I just happen to be a artist so I don't do much all day so I eat healthy and such. But if your more active then me if suggest only a 200-300 calorie deficit. ( I need around 1400 to survive if I don't do anything. But if I wanna loose a pound a week then it's 400 calorie deficit, I up my calories if I go out (being active)

Yeah... MFP doesn't suggest you do this either, and your thread will be shut down because it's against forum rules to promote VLCDs.
  • cammiecane
    cammiecane Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    try2again wrote: »

Yeah... MFP doesn't suggest you do this either, and your thread will be shut down because it's against forum rules to promote VLCDs.

Since when is 1000 cals a day a VLCD? In fact, MFP often says you need to eat at least 1000 cals to close your diary so I don’t see why OPs thread would be closed down? Also, they specifically said they don’t recommend it to other people so how are they “promoting” it?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    cammiecane wrote: »

Since when is 1000 cals a day a VLCD? In fact, MFP often says you need to eat at least 1000 cals to close your diary so I don’t see why OPs thread would be closed down? Also, they specifically said they don’t recommend it to other people so how are they “promoting” it?

Posting it is promoting it...
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    You are calculating your calories wrong. 1400 is already a deficit. You subtract calories from your maintenance level not your BMR. With how little weight you want to lose I'd recommend you select .5 lbs loss a week.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    cammiecane wrote: »

The minimum for women is 1200 unless you are very very short or under medical supervision.