Things People Need to Hear...

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,846 Member
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Everyone can tell it's a filter. Everyone. It's cartoonish. Just stop.

(not you, nessie, lol)

Damnit...I really didn't think it was that obvious 😒 looked fine to me. ctmq8a4ebomi.jpg

I mean the face is fine, but no one believes those are your REAL boobs.

3ba2mbty9wlh.gif

I’ll be in my bunk...
  • SwannySez
    Everyone can tell it's a filter. Everyone. It's cartoonish. Just stop.

(not you, nessie, lol)

Damnit...I really didn't think it was that obvious 😒 looked fine to me. ctmq8a4ebomi.jpg

I mean the face is fine, but no one believes those are your REAL boobs.

Wow your eyeballs

Pitiless arbiters of TRUTH!
  • FeelinFooFoo
    FeelinFooFoo Posts: 4,738 Member
    Don't worry about it.
  • SwannySez
    What you’re doing is unhealthy. Despite the fact that I want to see you flayed alive and dipped in saltwater, there are people who depend on you.
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    You little *kitten* never made time for your dad. You constantly canceled on him and treated your mom as the second coming because she bank rolls your little hobbies. It broke his heart. And now, that he's gone, you want me to comfort you in your loss because you just can't deal? He forgives. I do not. And you only have your self obsessed, greedy selves to thank for your guilt. HE DESERVED BETTER.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,990 Member
    For someone who is lacking in size, you should really practice your technique more in other areas. 😕
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Dont touch that
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    For someone who is lacking in size, you should really practice your technique more in other areas. 😕

Noted. Thank you.
  • FeelinFooFoo
    I am the best person ever. I don't think enough people get to hear that. I thought I would use this moment to declare that in the hope that enough people get to hear. I owe it to everyone to let them know this simple fact.

My job here is done *bows out theatrically*

It was my parents fault I never made it big, they just didn't DO enough to forward my career *sobs theatrically*

*drops to the ground and sighs, and sobs*
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Use the bathroom at home and that job promotion will come sooner.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,077 Member
    You matter.
  • FeelinFooFoo
    You are loved more than you know.
  • FeelinFooFoo
    I am the best person ever. I don't think enough people get to hear that. I thought I would use this moment to declare that in the hope that enough people get to hear. I owe it to everyone to let them know this simple fact.

It was my parents fault I never made it big, they just didn't DO enough to forward my career *sobs theatrically*

I should be isolated from my phone when iv been drinking. My phone should be sent to the bunk. :trollface:
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    your neck doesn't match your face you should work on that
  • FeelinFooFoo
    newmeadow wrote: »

I should be isolated from my phone when iv been drinking. My phone should be sent to the bunk. :trollface:

I love your gin and tonic threads.

You should see my face when I scroll through and find one of my little 'gems' from the night before. Good job I have another little aperitif tonight. (Brothers 18th so im L.I.T)

And if you love them, well, that's all that really matters.

yxnhpnm3hj8y.jpg
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,077 Member
    edited August 2018
    Life will be better for you when you get honest with yourself.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,073 Member
    Your laugh is annoying af, you should probably find a new one.
  • FeelinFooFoo
    They're creepy and their cooky, mysterious and spooky, their altogether ooky. The Addams family. Their house is a museum, when people come to see em, they really are a Screeum. The Addams family. *click click* :scream:
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,234 Member
    learn to merge and use your blinker