115 lbs lost

Options
rocketpants
rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
I have been working on loosing weight for almost two years. So far I have lost 115 lbs. I am less than 10 lbs from my goal.

I used my fitness pal and fooducate apps to track my food, and runkeeper to track my exercise. All of these tools were really helpful in my weight loss

Here is my story.
http://coloradokeith.com/how-to-loose-100-lbs-playing-outside

Replies

• Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Lots of work and dedication, you look great !! :))
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Great story! Very motivating. Thanks for posting.
  • taraatwood
    Options
    awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loved this quote:

There are two types of pain. The pain of discipline and hard work, and the pain of regret. The first pain is temporary and will be replaced by the pleasure of accomplishment. The latter will eat at you for a long time in a very uncomfortable way.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! Fellow Colorado native here, and being outdoors and active in our amazing weather and scenery has been a huge part of my sucess!!
  • turtleohs
    turtleohs Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Thanks for sharing :)
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Awesome story! Great advice. I loved reading it. Thanks so much for sharing this. You (and your wife!) should be very proud of all you've accomplished. I, too, have recently rediscovered how much I love hiking and taking long walks by the ocean. Unfortunately, my husband is still stuck in couch/beer/tv mode, so hiking is a challenge. I'm struggling to find a beginner like me to go out with! But you've inspired me and I plan to look harder!

Congratulations on all you've done for yourself, your wife, and your future together! Inspiring.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    fantastic achievement!! Didnt like the alcohol comment tho!!! :laugh: :wink:
  • AmyS618
    AmyS618 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Really impressive! Thanks for sharing!
  • theprices
    theprices Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    great article! congrats!
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    BRAVO!!!

That is just too awesome! I love that you took it slow and made sure it was off for good. That's definitely my motto too. I'm not in a race! Congratulations!
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    Way to go!! great story and thanks for sharing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!