3 weeks

Options
It's been 3 weeks since I've been tracking calories! I have not checked weight because if weight is the same or goes up, I get frustrated... I do like the way I am feeling and what I am seeing in pictures.. so I will keep going for the next few months. Hopefully I will see results as time goes on.

Replies

• Jadu786
    Jadu786 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    @ChristineE63 I agree but you can tell if you are gaining weight by your clothes
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    In my opinion that is a great way to gain weight, I too get frustrated when the scale doesn’t say what I want it too, but if you avoid it for months you can seriously pack on 2 to 10 pounds each month.😳

Actually I disagree here. I think it all depends on the person. I do way better when I weigh in only once a month. Like the OP, if I weigh every day or even every week and my weight has not moved (which can happen some weeks because of water weight, hormones, etc.) I get frustrated and am way more likely to binge. Also I agree sometimes it's even better to track weightloss by clothes and measurements than by weight.

OP: as long as you are indeed tracking cals and doing good, I think your plan is solid. Well done on clothes fitting better, glad you found something that works for you :)
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    In my opinion that is a great way to gain weight, I too get frustrated when the scale doesn’t say what I want it too, but if you avoid it for months you can seriously pack on 2 to 10 pounds each month.😳

This. If your natural inclination was to maintain or lose then you wouldn't be here. Feedback from a scale is vital to the behavior modification you are attempting.