Calocurb weight loss pill

Options
Kereru44
Kereru44 Posts: 28 Member
Has anyone tried the New Zealand weight loss pill that is supposed to suppress appetite?

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    You still have to eat less.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,064 Member
    Options
    There was 1 Double Blind study carried out on only 20 people who were already lean. Don't waste your money, eat less and move more, that's what actually causes weight loss.
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Nope. Don't be the first here to try it, either. At best, you lose your money. At worst you also lose your health to some dangerous woo-woo pill.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Although Hops extracts are used in some medications I wouldn't have thought it would suppress your appetite. Probably more of placebo affect (I am taking an appetite suppressor therefore I am not hungry) than anything else. The Rosemary and Canola oil seem pretty harmless as well. So at least there shouldn't be any fatal side effects like with some diet pills.

I think you would be better off just eating at a calorie deficit and throwing in some excercise. This is known to work.

I myself have spent a lot of money on this kind of stuff over the last 30 years or so, patches, pills, fad diets, on and on endlessly seeking that magic bullet.

Well I finally found the solution here on MFP eat less than you burn. It really is that simple.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Rule of thumb with diet pills: if it's legal, it doesn't work