Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

What Annoys You (About Yourself)?

1151617181921»

Replies

• ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    I am a perfectionist. This is not a good thing.
    This ends up resulting in me leaving a project unfinished because it just isn’t turning out the way I want, OR I cannot start it at all until I’ve researched, read, learned, watched it being done, spoken to experts or sometimes even tried to figure out a batter way to do the thing I’ve not even tried to do at all yet!.. which usually means I never do start the project at all because I don’t yet feel like an expert in it.. even though I’ve never even tried yet.
    Yuck.
    If I do go ahead and try the thing... and it turns out ‘ok’.. I have anxiety about the fact it is not a good as it could be. Any compliments about it end up with me pointing out all the flaws.
    I will never understand why people keep asking me how to do something, as I never feel competent enough to do it ‘perfectly’.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,845 Member
    Thanks to MFP, I now know that I both sneeze AND blow my nose too loudly.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,886 Member
    When I have 573 notifications from all these MFP threads that I marked as favorites, that I don't even care about anymore, but I can't unmark them until I read ALL THE COMMENTS.....

And then I keep them as favorites.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    I can be insensitive and brutally honest
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    I repeat myself a lot. People constantly tell me "yes, you told me already" or "yea, you said that" or "yes, I heard that joke last week"

I repeat myself a lot. :p
  • The_Weaze
    The_Weaze Posts: 512 Member
    That I can't get my *kitten* together and eat properly.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    My subconscious can really screw my life up and I can't seem to control it.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,077 Member
    I'm too open.