Just wanted to share my morning run :)

Options
I got out nice and early this morning to beat the heat and it was also overcast - so cool, but humid! I felt so much better not dealing with the sun! No idea if that’s a good pace for trails or not but it was challenging in a great feeling way. What plans does everyone have this weekend or what did you knock out already?

uidr65lwtrik.jpeg

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Nice work.

I did 12 miles this morning. It was a lot warmer than I expected even though it was windy.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Nice work.

I did 12 miles this morning. It was a lot warmer than I expected even though it was windy.

Warm and windy isn't all that fun! Cool and humid is a rarity here, made it feel like I was back home in England.

After I got comfortable with a 5k I sort of rested on my running, I recently started picking up pushing myself again. I like the trails because my greatest enemy in running is a weird combo of boredom and an overactive brain.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    I got out nice and early this morning to beat the heat and it was also overcast - so cool, but humid! I felt so much better not dealing with the sun! No idea if that’s a good pace for trails or not but it was challenging in a great feeling way. What plans does everyone have this weekend or what did you knock out already?

uidr65lwtrik.jpeg

Get it Bat Lady. Dunna dunna dunna dunna run fast.
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Wow nice run!!! I was so sad today was a very much needed rest day for me, it was a very cool and humid day here too! I walked the dogs and it was actually a little chilly, we loved it! I am considering taking my next run to the trails too!!
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    psychod787 wrote: »

Get it Bat Lady. Dunna dunna dunna dunna run fast.

Like a bat outta Gotham!