Looking for a gym with a rower?

Options
mkculs
mkculs Posts: 316 Member
I found this site that locates gyms with Concept 2 rowers for people who are traveling. I don't know how up-to-date it is, but I was so pleased to find so many (50+) within 10 miles of me. Give it a try! I'll be reporting back when I find out whether or not most of the places listed actually (still) have a Concept 2.

https://www.concept2.com/indoor-rowers/finder

Replies

• middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,485 Member
    Options
    Great tip, thanks @mkculs.

I checked my area, Victoria, BC, Canada. There was a good listing but it didn't cover all locations.

I know of at least one location that was missed and at least 3 where the rower count was wrong.

There are a number of countries that are included. The UK, NZ, Australia, and some major European countries are missed.

Cheers, h.
  • mkculs
    mkculs Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Awesome feedback.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,988 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I've used that site to find a Ski Ergsl to use.

I believe it is based on sales by C2 directly to gyms and other facilities. Sales by C2 vendors and sales by others may not be included in the dstabase.

Also just because you csn find a location w/the equipment you're looking for doesn't mean that you'll actually be able to use it, especially if its in a private club, corporate fitness center or school.

I had to sign up for a free pass and sit thru a gym orientation to use the Ski Erg that I found. Just wanted to try one to see if I wanted to buy 9ne or not. Decided not to buy one based on the try out.