Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 50

Options

Replies

• Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    @cdavisdeva, I know it was a good feeling when your hard work at losing weight was noticed by others. Congrats!

@tiabirdie56 yes! It was a great feeling! My sister has lost some weight as well but she has a lot more weight to lose than me. Shes taking prescribed weight loss pills to help her, not changing her eating habits or exercising. Although I don't judge people for doing that, I am very proud of myself for doing everything on my own and not relying on pills.
  • 1991court
    1991court Posts: 230 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    @1991court, You're doing well. Probably fluid retention from all the exercise you did. You stated that you ate all of your calories. I expect that is your regular daily allotment? And your exercise allowed you more calories to consume that you did not eat? Personally, I am not a fan of eating back exercise calories (ALWAYS a debate on MFP) but if I've burned almost a thousand calories, and I'm hungry, I will eat 1/3 to 1/2 back that same day. Otherwise, I'll just wait for a day later in the week to recoup some of those calories.

I have no idea why my reply was posted like this!
    I hope it is just water retention. I generally eat between 1200 (MFP allotment) to 1600 (exercise calories 400). I don't have a problem personally eating them, they keep me from binge eating. My body is still really sore from all the walking, and carrying this weekend so I wonder if that is playing a part in it too. Was just bummed had it in my mind I would see this amazing number. Trying to remind myself I did see an amazing number, the exercise I got Saturday was amazing. That number is more important than my 1 day of gain.
  • SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 3,068 Member
    Options
    @tiabirdie56 Thank you! This inflammation reduction is a slow world in progress - just starting Terry's Naturally Curamin Extra Strength supplement per my new doctor - hoping it will help along with everything else. I may end up having to take the prednisone, but I'm hoping to avoid that.
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 4,023 Member
    Options
    @1991court, I'm certain that you will see that amazing # you were hoping for very soon. But the exercise though :smiley: Great job!

@SheilaBoneham, Mmm, I'm gonna have to look into that supplement. Very interesting. You'll definitely be in my prayers tonight for no prednisone. I have never taken it. I know sometimes it's necessary, but I don't care for the negative that comes along with the good.