Trans Determination

Options
Hello! My name is Sato and I am a trans man (he/him). I didn't really see a thread for trans people so I decided to create one.
Some tips:
If you are not on hormones or haven't been on hormones for longer than about a month, make sure your birth sex is on your settings because it changes the calories and nutrients and you don't want to accidentally hurt your body. Once your matabolism has changed you can change it to the correct gender.
Set a work out schedule
Have a defined diet

I might add more later.

I hope everyone finds the support they need here!

Replies

• Candyspun
    Candyspun Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Options
    Welcome, excellent thread. I'm pretty sure there are a few other trans people around, I vaguely remember an AMA a few weeks back?
  • allmannerofthings
    allmannerofthings Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Hi Sato. Welcome. My son is a trans man. I would add to your list to remember that the hormones will initially cause some redistribution of body fat, but that settles own after a few months. He also finds that going for a walk right away after a T shot reduces the discomfort.
  • MJ5898
    MJ5898 Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Hi Sato! I am Miles, a fellow trans man, 8 months on T. Was at the doctor today and after having lost over 115#, I am up 45 of those. Very stressed and trying to get motivated to get back on track. Any support is welcomed. Thanks!
  • happytree923
    happytree923 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    MJ5898 wrote: »
    Hi Sato! I am Miles, a fellow trans man, 8 months on T. Was at the doctor today and after having lost over 115#, I am up 45 of those. Very stressed and trying to get motivated to get back on track. Any support is welcomed. Thanks!

My ex (trans) boyfriend had just started T when we started dating and he gained a lot of weight initially from increased appetite. He was able to get a handle on it after some adjustment. He also said that gaining muscle was much easier than it had been before he started T so you might have that to look forward to!
  • phosphores
    phosphores Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m trans too! Good luck on all this pal