My journey to lose 100!

Replies

• I need to lose 120 lbs. and just started. You are an inspiration and a great example to follow!
  • shortnsassy422
    shortnsassy422 Posts: 22 Member
    You look great! Way to go!
  • destaniegetsfit
    destaniegetsfit Posts: 60 Member
    anl90 wrote: »
    keep up the awesome work!! I am focusing on 100 lbs right now - currently down almost 30 from my highest weight. :)

Great job! We got this :)
  • destaniegetsfit
    I need to lose 120 lbs. and just started. You are an inspiration and a great example to follow!

Aw thanks so much! You can do it, girl! I'm sending you an add so I can follow your journey :)
  • Omw2thebestme
    Omw2thebestme Posts: 3 Member
    Awesome !! You’re so inspiring. I have 3 kids also had them back to back and had complications and ended up feeling hopeless on losing weight. I am currently 230 and looking to lose 100 pds. I’m just beginning my journey but your tips will help me.
  • Omw2thebestme
    Omw2thebestme Posts: 3 Member
    Also feel free to add me would love to see your end results !!
  • destaniegetsfit
    Awesome !! You’re so inspiring. I have 3 kids also had them back to back and had complications and ended up feeling hopeless on losing weight. I am currently 230 and looking to lose 100 pds. I’m just beginning my journey but your tips will help me.

I felt the same way.. overwhelmed and it seemed impossible... but it is possible and I'll help out in any way I can :)
  • destaniegetsfit
    😘😘😘
  • destaniegetsfit
    anl90 wrote: »
    keep up the awesome work!! I am focusing on 100 lbs right now - currently down almost 30 from my highest weight. :)

Awesome! Great job!
  • destaniegetsfit

Sent you an add🤗
  • iammoali
    iammoali Posts: 15 Member
    Hi i am at the same journey i started in july 12 2018 i was 286 pound and now i am 276 , so i am in the beginning of the journey. My goal to lose 100 pound. Thank you for sharing this with us . You really modivated us to do the best we can. Thank you for that.
  • GrannyGoes4it
    GrannyGoes4it Posts: 59 Member
    Great going, great inspiration.
  • destaniegetsfit
    iammoali wrote: »
    Hi i am at the same journey i started in july 12 2018 i was 286 pound and now i am 276 , so i am in the beginning of the journey. My goal to lose 100 pound. Thank you for sharing this with us . You really modivated us to do the best we can. Thank you for that.

That's great! Keep up the good work! 👏😊
  • destaniegetsfit
    Great going, great inspiration.

Thank u!
  • Nikki2018mfp
    Nikki2018mfp Posts: 6 Member
    Hi there and well done on your loss. I’m roughly the same weight as ur starting weight and have roughly 100lbs to lose also. Like to be friends I’m a stay at home mum x
  • iammoali
    iammoali Posts: 15 Member

Thank u so much and thank you that you accept my request to be your friend🙏🤗.
  • Maggie_4411
    Maggie_4411 Posts: 19 Member
    Awesome job! Keep it up!
  • destaniegetsfit
    Hi there and well done on your loss. I’m roughly the same weight as ur starting weight and have roughly 100lbs to lose also. Like to be friends I’m a stay at home mum x

Awesome ! Sending you an add!
  • destaniegetsfit
    edited August 2018
    Awesome job! Keep it up!

Thanks so much!
  • tinamia10
    tinamia10 Posts: 2 Member
    I just started 10 days ago. At my heaviest weight of 199. I started having a lot of physical limitations and being a busy mom/wife I needed to make a lifestyle change. My problem is I’m able to be consistent by eating clean,exercising and dropping weight but once I lose it I gain it all back. I am looking to make this a PERMANENT lifestyle change. I am married to a runner, my daughter runs XC and my boys play baseball so having a family of athletes and me being out of shape huffing puffing everywhere is a pain. So far I’ve lost 3lbs my goal is to lose 30-40lbs by my Anniversary so I can wear a cute TIGHT dress lol and feel good wearing it. Hoping to make friends for accountability and to see what everyone else is eating (need as many ideas as possible) also so we can encourage one another! You’re journey is already so inspiring. It really motivates people like me.