Not losing weight

Options
I eat 1,200 calories a day and never ate junk food . Only ate vegetables , fruit and lean meat but I still don’t see no results ...what am I doing wrong ?
I drink a gallon of water a day, weight lift and cardio. I don’t go over 45g of carbs . I cut out all bread , rice and pasta, etc.
Any tips what I’m doing wrong ?

Replies

• Ghxstzone
    Ghxstzone Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am 5’1 and 145lbs , my goal is 118 .
    Been doing this diet for a couple of weeks. I measure every food and put in everything into my database. I don’t drink anything with calories in it. I don’t have cheat meals or cheat days whatsoever because I am committed to this
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Ghxstzone wrote: »
    I am 5’1 and 145lbs , my goal is 118 .
    Good to hear.
    Been doing this diet for a couple of weeks.
    How many are a couple? Two? Way too little time to lose patience with a slow process like weightloss. But with your strategy, two days would be enough for anyone to throw in the towel!
    I measure every food and put in everything into my database.
    Don't do that. Use a food scale and pick or create genuine entries and log it in your food diary.
    I don’t drink anything with calories in it. I don’t have cheat meals or cheat days whatsoever because I am committed to this
    No cheating is good, but not really linked to how committed you are, but to your attitude. You can drink things with calories if you account for it.
  • Ghxstzone
    Ghxstzone Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Been on this weight loss journey for 5months now , lost a total of 20lbs+ , starting weight was 172.2lbs and currently around 145lbs. I know patience is key.
    And yes I use a food scale.
    Just gonna wait it out and not give up