What suddenly made you gain interest in someone?

Options
2»

Replies

• shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    There was one. In particular. Her intelligence surprised me. It was sexy.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    Have you ever gained attraction for someone over time? Did something change that peaked your interest? Did you get to know them and then found you were drawn to them? Maybe you changed and now you are attracted to different attributes.

I think all of these have happened to me at some point...

When I first met my wife in college I thought she was a totaly B. Like, annoyingly so and didn't like her in the least. I told her in a class exactly that and she plopped her butt in the chair next to me, teasing she was going to be my lab partner while we were supposed to be moving to sit at the tabels we wanted. Annnnnddd...the teacher said at that moment to stop and that is where we all were to stay. I was PISSED at that moment, but seemed to work out. :D

Very Interesting... I'm not sure the object of my affection really even likes me so this story gives me hope! 😃
  • brian_w7
    brian_w7 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    She showered. But, unfortunately, it wasn't a regular occurrence.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    brian_w7 wrote: »
    She showered. But, unfortunately, it wasn't a regular occurrence.

Shaving her legs wouldve sealed the deal i bet👍
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Someone i wouldn't normally be attracted to treated me like a princess ...thats hot.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Someone i wouldn't normally be attracted to treated me like a princess ...thats hot.
    Let me know when you're ready to be treated like a queen.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: »
    Let me know when you're ready to be treated like a queen.

:p
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    The more he knows about me, the more he wants to know. Nothing has scared him off (still single, so obviously that has not happened yet)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    She talked to me.