JM 30 Day Shred Results

Options
2»

Replies

• kmcgrath1
    kmcgrath1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am actually on Day 8 Level 2. OMG...she is brutal. I am currently following the modified movements! hahaha I forgot to take measurements before but I did take them this past Saturday. I ended up going up 1.8 lbs but I moved a "hole" smaller in my belt!

I also run 2x a week on the C210 K program and have noticed that my endurance for that is even better. I can already tell I'm getting stronger. I do the 30 Day Shred daily even on days that I run. I always do cardio too along with the 30 Day Shred. I wont' lose anything unless I do both!

Actually this has been my weekly schedule, I've been following it for 2 weeks now. I change up the cardio routine so my body doesn't get used to it. So yes, I do other workouts aside from the 30Day Shred. That just wouldn't be enough for me. My husband thinks I'm insane but he doesn't realize how good I feel afterwords.

Mon - 30 Day Shred plus 30-40 min cardio (elliptical, bike, etc.)
    Tues - 30 Day Shred plus C210K (run 4 miles)
    Wed - 30 Day Shred plus 30-40 min cardio
    Thurs - 30 Day Shred plus C210K (run 4+miles)
    Fri - 30 Day Shred plus ZUMBA
    Sat - 30 Day Shred
    Sun - REST
  • PageSalyers
    PageSalyers Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 10 Pounds since August 1st on the 30DS
  • kayler00
    kayler00 Posts: 35 Member
    Options

Holy Moly!! GREAT JOB!
  • bwilson77
    Options
    I have DirecTV and I had no idea about the Exercise TV on demand! Awesome!!
  • moffee01
    moffee01 Posts: 68
    Options
    I started shredding the middle of July. Im on day 5 of level 3 :-) Ive only lost about 5 pounds since starting but I lost like 6 inches in the first 10 days and I think another 3 or 4 during the 2nd level. Ill recheck in 5 days. I have also thrown in treadmill a couple times a week and a little bit of kettlebells . And I plan to take a week off and do it all over again. Stay with it everyone its a great workout!!!
  • MaryRose84
    MaryRose84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    **I DO ALL OF JM WORKOUTS** and **CRUNCH GYM** these are bY far the best at home , no personal trainer workouts you can do !!! dont take breaks, if you feel like dying do a modified version of the exercise.WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK !

mary rose
  • april925
    april925 Posts: 28
    Options

WOW! good job, makes me even more motivated to stick to it :) keep up the good work!
  • adalton6
    adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!!!
    My results are in my signature. Just click the link. :)

It's tough, but do-able. I wouldn't recommend doing any other high-impact workouts with it unless you are already conditioned to it, but it is really effective and a great jump-start to losing weight or as a way to tone and firm up after and while losing weight.
  • trishftwwechanged
    Options
    I only have about 10 days left of the 30DS and I really love it! It's nice to have a work out that is just 20 mins but you feel like you've done so much.

The gray shirt pic was taken a couple days before I started and the green shirt pic was taken yesterday.

I regret not taking measurements because I think I've lost a lot of inches, but so far I've lost 8 pounds.

10dtzyv.jpg
  • aliciarenee79
    aliciarenee79 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I only have about 10 days left of the 30DS and I really love it! It's nice to have a work out that is just 20 mins but you feel like you've done so much.

The gray shirt pic was taken a couple days before I started and the green shirt pic was taken yesterday.

I regret not taking measurements because I think I've lost a lot of inches, but so far I've lost 8 pounds.

10dtzyv.jpg

Wow, big difference! Good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!