Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Uk buddies

Hi I’m from the uk...did not wanna be alone on my journey...come join me...plus I have a mean cake recipe 😁

Replies

• Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,114 Member
    I'm from the UK, and I like cake...... :#
  • Shambles1961
    Shambles1961 Posts: 2 Member
    I like cake too! Probably the reason I find myself on here.
    I could also do with some support on this journey.
    I started this just before Xmas 2017 and honestly thought I would have lost my excess weight but I have only lost two stone and I’m stuck with still two stone to go!
    I would love to have someone to chat to who’s doing the same thing for inspiration and support xx.
  • CharleyRose1236
    CharleyRose1236 Posts: 132 Member
    Heyy I'm from the UK as well. What sort of cake are we talking?
  • Stickyfingaz85
    Stickyfingaz85 Posts: 2 Member
    someone say cake ??
  • laurasurga
    laurasurga Posts: 27 Member
    I’m from Derbyshire. Feel free to add me! πŸ˜ƒ. Started back on here in May. Lost 2 stone since then. I get married in Feb and bought my wedding dress in a size 12 when I was still a size 18 πŸ˜‚. Motivation right there πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ‘°πŸ»
    I have a 7.5month old baby boy and a 7 year old. Both pregnancies made me PILE weight on (which I lost by the time my first was 1 and then it krept back on again by the time he was 4). I’ve always been a bit of a yo-yo dieter going up and down by a couple of stone but I got completely out of hand after becoming a Mum.
    I had nearly 6 stone to lose this time 😞.
    Making me way to a better life though-hopefully one I can sustain.
    P.S I love cake too 🀀🀀🀀
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Also from the UK, also have some good came recipes, maybe we should swap some πŸ˜‚
  • strivingtobeme
    strivingtobeme Posts: 10 Member
    Just rejoined and looking for fitness buddies and cake .......obviously 😊
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    I was born in U.K. (Derbyshire!) but live in SW France. Sorry, but I don't like cake, but love wine and cheese (guess why I live in France!). Hope we all find what works for us.
  • xDanielleForbesx
    xDanielleForbesx Posts: 35 Member
    I'm in the UK been here before but didn't really stuck to the plan. I'm now a million percent in this!!! Need to drop some weight. . . . However I'm partial to a bit of cake πŸ™ˆ