• IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    celery with peanut butter
    fruit
    yogurt
    newtons fruit thins
    nuts (low or no salt)
    baby carrots, sweet peppers, pita chips or low sodium whole grain crackers with hummus
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    Walnuts (big bag from the baking aisle)
    Kellogg's All Bran Multigrain crackers
    Peanut butter with fruit
    cheese sticks or Laughing Cow wedge (to enforce portion control)

When it's a matter of boredom, or my elbow on autopilot, I stick to celery, sliced zuchinni, grape tomatoes
  • cloudj9
    cloudj9 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    cherries!
  • Zedama
    Zedama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    turkey pepperoni! I'll put like 15 slices in the oven to let them get a bit crispy, and I feel like I'm eating potato chips. (: So yummy!
  • wilkinsclan07
    Options
    The pita chips are awesome!!! There is an organic brand (not sure what it's called) w/ cinnamon sugar on top. My daughter will even eat those and she's not much of an eater of anything!! Yum yum! :smile:
  • gigglemachine
    gigglemachine Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hartleys sugar free jelly (jello). It's like only 9 calories a portion and it makes me think i'm eating lots if i have 4 portions :)
  • heather_miller
    heather_miller Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i've gotta say frozen yogurt is my FAVORITE snack right now. i had over 300 calories left after dinner tonight and i went straight out to the nearest froyo place and got myself some pomegranate blueberry froyo. delish!! i also love popcorn, carrots, yogurt and fruit and today i tried no pudge brownie mix for the first time and loved it!
  • significance
    significance Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Favourite snack? Chocolate and cakes :)
    Favourite healthy snacks? carrot sticks, mixed nuts, vita wheat crackers, plain oat cakes, or fruit.
  • bella1821
    Options
    Favorite healthy snacks:

Activia Light Yogurt
    Fruit:banana, apple, or orange.
    Spoon of peanut butter on 1 slice of whole wheat bread (if I'm REALLY hungry in between meals or worked out extra hard).
    Dark Chocolate and a hand full of raw almonds.
    Kashi Granola bar (any kind)