Lose Fatty by St. Patty's 2/18

Options
Morning All! :smile:

Assessed this weekend's damage this morning and :explode: :explode: game on!

Hope everyone is kicking butt today! :drinker:

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Morning All! :smile:

Assessed this weekend's damage this morning and :explode: :explode: game on!

Hope everyone is kicking butt today! :drinker:
  • mslovetoteach
    Options
    Had a great 65 minute cardio workout yesterday and feel ready to hit the gym again.......only problem, tonight is eating out at a burger and french fry joint. Any suggestions for what I can do to help myself? Don't worry, I ALWAYS drink TONS of water but fries with ranch are a weakness of mine!

Thanks everyone, lets kicks some pounds to the curb..........
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Had a great 65 minute cardio workout yesterday and feel ready to hit the gym again.......only problem, tonight is eating out at a burger and french fry joint. Any suggestions for what I can do to help myself? Don't worry, I ALWAYS drink TONS of water but fries with ranch are a weakness of mine!

Thanks everyone, lets kicks some pounds to the curb..........

The only way I can avoid them is by not ordering them or ruining 1/2 of them with a ton of salt. :bigsmile:

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Stressed this week - my son is trying out for middle school baseball team - he's good but there's a lot of politics with the school teams...so we'll see and he has this punk picking on him - yesterday the kid butted his chest up against my son's and said "stand your ground little boy" - my son out sizes him by about 40 pounds I don't know what the boy is thinking but if mine does anything to him then he won't make the team - AARRGGHH - emailed teacher today hopefully make a difference at least keep them apart during class.

On happy note-Rest day yesterday - work out at fitness center this evening after baseball...I went over by a smidge yesterday on calories but I consider that a victory considering I was so low for so long and I was able to work in a piece of daughters birthday with having no extra exercise calories so I feel really good about this being a normal lifestyle for me...I didn't even have to think to hard or suffer to keep cals where they should be I just logged it in advance so I knew what was what.

Hoping to try something new in the means of strength at the gym tonight - not sure what - but I'll venture over to the weights....any suggestions....I've done leg presses, leg curls the bar that you pull down for arms/chest....
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    hmm, there seem to be a few lose fatty by st.patty topics, let me just once again say that i want in and goal is at least 10lbs less

have a great day all :flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Yesterday was a great day for exercise...Turbo Jam Cardio Party (about 40 minutes) and Turbo Jam Turbo Sculpt (again...around 40 minutes. During the sculpt video I upped my dumbbells from 3 pounds to 5 pounds:happy:

Did good during the day eating wise...then DH suggested Chili's for dinner. I ordered chicken fajitas:tongue: I didn't eat all of it and could have done worse so trying to not stress over it. I did order water vs an adult beverage so woohoo me!

Moving on...

Have a great day all!!!!
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    I want in on this!!
    I weigh 316 and I will lose 5 pounds by St. Patty's
    My problem is on the nights I work, by the time I get the house cleaned up and all the household stuff done, it's time for me to go to work and then I don't have time to workout, any suggestions??
  • Shannon023
    Options
    hmm, there seem to be a few lose fatty by st.patty topics, let me just once again say that i want in and goal is at least 10lbs less

have a great day all :flowerforyou:

We should be having a daily thread from now on so will be easier to check in. :smile:

Good luck on the 10 pounds! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Good morning!

Yesterday was a great day for exercise...Turbo Jam Cardio Party (about 40 minutes) and Turbo Jam Turbo Sculpt (again...around 40 minutes. During the sculpt video I upped my dumbbells from 3 pounds to 5 pounds:happy:

Did good during the day eating wise...then DH suggested Chili's for dinner. I ordered chicken fajitas:tongue: I didn't eat all of it and could have done worse so trying to not stress over it. I did order water vs an adult beverage so woohoo me!

Moving on...

Have a great day all!!!!

No adult beverage????? :noway:

You rock!! Great job!! notworthy.gif
  • cometnurse
    cometnurse Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!! WOuld like to lose 5 by then!!!
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!

Yesterday was an okay day for me eating/exercise wise...has a couple small treats which probably took me over a lil bit, but I'm okay with that...and I had a training session which kicked my butt as we upped reps and weights....:noway: :laugh:

Today, doing well on everything and may due some cardio later to get out a bit of the soreness.

Have a great one!!! :flowerforyou:
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    I'm down .8 (point 8) from last week but it brings me back to my original starting weight so I'm happy about that:happy:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I'm down 1.4 lbs. from last Wed., but up 2 lbs from Wed.!!! Do we have a specific weigh in day?
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I'm down 1.4 lbs. from last Wed., but up 2 lbs from Wed.!!! Do we have a specific weigh in day?

Nope, just whenever you want. :drinker:
  • kellya
    kellya Posts: 208
    Options
    Am down 2.6 from 2/9. Good luck everyone...we are now less than a month away from challenge end .....Let he pounds and inches be GONE!!
  • mommy0612
    mommy0612 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I weigh in tomorrow. I haven't been drinking enough water. But now I am. Hopefully tomorrow will be positive.
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    Am down 2.6 from 2/9. Good luck everyone...we are now less than a month away from challenge end .....Let he pounds and inches be GONE!!

Congrats! Did you see purrrr from Green Team is here, too?
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options

we are everywhere :bigsmile:

GO GREEN!!!
  • yeahbuddy
    Options

we are everywhere :bigsmile:

GO GREEN!!!

:laugh:
  • TudorRose
    TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    weigh in tomorrow. Eep!!
    Mind you, I've been very good lately. Just need to replace the caffeine hits with water :P