Looking for traveling friends for my journey

Options
My name is Debbie. I'm 51 years old. I'm 5'4 and weighs 341 lb. I have a long way to go on this journey, and looking for someone else who's going to be traveling for a long time. If you would like someone to Buddy up with share recipes, and just have help motivating each other please let me know. Thank you for taking the time to read this

Replies

• MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Hi Debbie. My name is Margit, I'm 51 and am 5'3. A little about me - I live in Maine, married, 17 year old twins and work pt in a gift shop. I once weighed 393, and had a gastric bypass in 1997. I lost about 150 lbs. Fast forward to 2011. I found myself back up to 317 and vowed not to get any higher. One year later after eating right and exercising everyday, I dropped 114 lbs. Today I'm back up to 294 and once again, determined to get this weight off. Though I had the surgery, I have to work on my weight like everyone else. I graduated high school in Alaska, and I have a all class reunion next year in Las Vegas. The last one I went to was in 2012 and I looked so much better. I want to look just as good if not better! I was 7 lbs from "Onederland!" I haven't been there since junior high! I get how you feel about the journey! I'll be more than happy to go with you on yours! Add me if you'd like! ....PS, my profile pic is when I was a lot smaller. I use it for inspiration and that I love the Patriot's! lol!
  • judy20018
    judy20018 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Debbie, we are in the same boat x
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Already been travelling a very long time and it will continue. Good luck to you