• clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Me: 33
    LNS: 1
  • sofchak
    sofchak Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    @Tolamarie - thanks for the accountability check. No sabbatical; just a lot of craziness in my routine, coupled with a lack of quality internet connection at times.

Counting today, I am:
    Me: 22*
    Streak: 3

Had an LNS attack on Monday night due to stress. Not every day you put a bid on a new house! I was so nervous as I awaited the acceptance letter from the sellers that a late night peanut butter snack was in order!
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Me: 20
    LNS: 3

I was super depressed last night because one shin is so bad it feels like walking on knives. It's been this way for a few days, so yesterday I was barely able to walk. Only remembering that I'd lose my streak (and that it would be a two-digit one!) kept me from raiding the kitchen.

No weight change, but if I had snacked, it would probably have gone up, and I wouldn't be in the 140s anymore.
  • Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 4,968 Member
    Options
    @Kullerva Sorry to hear about your shin. It sounds very painful and affects being able to move around. I admire your strength to not let it drive you to the kitchen. I hope it gets better soon.
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    @sofchak A new home, a new job, and an admission letter--how exciting for you! I hope you get the house. And yes, peanut butter provided that little boost of energy you needed to deal with all of these.
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    Me: 21*
    LNS: 2
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,122 Member
    Options
    @kullerva. Sorry about your shin. I know exactly what you mean....I have been dealing with foot issues and when with every step you take I hurts this bad, it takes you do a very dark place amd very hard to deal .hang in there and
    I am hoping for you and me, less pain soon:)
    @sofchak . A new home is so exciting. I hope you hear good news and celebrate EVEN IF is a snack at night :)
    ME 23
    LNS 0
  • Kullerva
    Options
    @Tolamarie and @57discovery : Thank you. I'm usually very active so taking a week off training has been terrible. I can actually walk today so that's improvement. I hope your foot gets better soon, @57discovery !
  • scispence
    scispence Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Me: 20
  • Kullerva
    Options
    Me: 21
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,943 Member
    Options
    bumping so I can join the september challenge
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    Me 22*
    LNS 2
  • scispence
    scispence Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Me 21*
    LNS 3
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,122 Member
    Options
    ME 24
    LNS 0

Kullerva happy you are walking again....When one is active, I am the same, aim and injuries are extra challenging
    Hoping for more improvement
  • chaose
    chaose Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Starting now in preparation for next month..

Me: 1
    LNS: 0
  • Manoske
    Manoske Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me 2
    LNS 0
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Me: 33
  • sofchak
    sofchak Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Counting today:
    Me: 24*
    Streak: 5

The seller accepted my counter offer on the house, so now the real fun begins!