4 of of my 13 tats o:)
    726uohbq3wcr.jpeg
    wphek9mvwgk5.jpeg
    zzo5s60s2zyn.jpeg30aamfe3l3x2.jpeg

4 of of my 13 tats o:)

I am ready for the next four
  • barefootboatnik
    barefootboatnik Posts: 134 Member
    Only have a couple, but I've been thinking about another.. just haven't come up with a design that speaks to me.

I had my shoulder piece done back in '98, when I was pursuing my captain's license.. all I wanted to do was be on the water. I worked on tugboats, charter yachts, sailboats, a tall ship.. anything that floated, and somethings that didn't quite. Came damn close to testing for my USCG 100 Master Captain's license, just never quite made it happen.
    0tf0choaexdm.jpg

I had my chest piece done in '10. I was going through a rough patch, & drew this out to remind me to stay the course, to not let obstacles stop me from living. It's Inuit inspired, not particularly good art & probably a bit too busy, but it's mine. It's supposed to be a salmon, which to the Inuits represented perseverance in the face of adversity.
    gdz6k5qcw36n.jpg

• Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Latest two
    jt1b83652lr9.jpg
    pxthxjchb1lm.jpg

LOVE THEM Tam!!!!
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    I know it’s small and a typical “girl” tattoo but it has a lot of meaning to me 😊
  • CttyMoar
    CttyMoar Posts: 64 Member
    ux1a6kgmtzof.jpg
    A cover up of a really ugly tattoo I got when I was 16... never get a tattoo when you're 16.
  • galengower
    galengower Posts: 25 Member
    kdsfol7kjq6l.jpg
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    @Raquel_Mama Your tattoos are beautiful!
    And I’m sure you are a beautiful person 😊
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

Thanks. I like to think I am. But, I've asked for the picture to be removed. I don't need snoody *kitten* being rude about it.

t5j3cub73tr3.gif

• Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    edited August 2018

Thanks. I like to think I am. But, I've asked for the picture to be removed. I don't need snoody *kitten* being rude about it.

I don't see why you need to ask for it to be removed because of one rude female. Its art on the your body it's beautiful and if she has other issues with you and feels the need to attack you, it speaks more of herself than it does about you.

Because I was hesitant to post it in the first place for fear of something like this. My intention was to show the art.....I wasn't trying to be sexual or denote anything. So now i'm embarrassed.
    And I don't know why she'd have issues with me, I've never even talked to the woman on here. She doesn't know a thing about me and I know nothing of her, so? I dunno.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    8cj481wfy6cu.png
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Latest two
    jt1b83652lr9.jpg
    pxthxjchb1lm.jpg

:love:
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member

Thanks. I like to think I am. But, I've asked for the picture to be removed. I don't need snoody *kitten* being rude about

I don't see why you need to ask for it to be removed because of one rude female. Its art on the your body it's beautiful and if she has other issues with you and feels the need to attack you, it speaks more of herself than it does about you.

Because I was hesitant to post it in the first place for fear of something like this. My intention was to show the art.....I wasn't trying to be sexual or denote anything. So now i'm embarrassed.
    And I don't know why she'd have issues with me, I've never even talked to the woman on here. She doesn't know a thing about me and I know nothing of her, so? I dunno.

People are so disapointing. I guess she had a fear of giving up her bottom spot so she lashed out to defend. I was trying to say this in response, but I guess they took the post away as I was doing so.
  • kcs76
    kcs76 Posts: 244 Member
    edited August 2018
    9kfoikl6frfk.jpg
    This one is for my love. He died this past April. The EKG line is his and Two Hearts was his warrior name ❤️❤️

ehhmfigtrqoe.jpg

This one is in honor of my eldest brother. He died in January 2017. The anchor symbolizes his Naval career and the red roses remind me of the rose bushes he would plant each year for our mother

n2o04fwlricw.jpg

Self explanatory. I do need to get in for some shading on the yarn