30day shred 15aug!

Options
brinsy
brinsy Posts: 226 Member
started today. anybody else starting today?? wow i found it intence. didnt think i was going to be able to complete it lol. also what do i log it in as in my daily exercise.? wow im shocked it was so intence for level 1... im so unfit

Replies

• Guttzilla
    Options
    Hi! I restarted this today too! I also forgot how hard it is! I logged mine as 20 minutes circuit training! :0)
  • starberi30
    Options
    I am on level 2, day 2 and I thought the same when I started... get thru 3-4 full days and you will start seeing/feeling a difference. level one almost seems too easy after u get thru 5 workouts-- so your body wont think it's too hard for long. I am struggling thru level 2 now and thinking the same thing you are. But fight thru it, it's only 20 minutes. Don't give up- once u start seeing a difference it makes it worth it to get thru it.
  • brinsy
    Options
    im going to do level one for a while id say though! my poor arms ache as i type. i honestly think it will work if i stick at it. if my body doesnt give up on me lol! i think ill hide the timer on the dvd player the next time lol!
  • brinsy
    Options
    legs aching now! how unfit am i lol! any tips on healthy snacks to have?
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm starting today.....was looking for a thread like this lol

We can post our Day 1 stats so we can compare....
    When i get home I'll weigh and measure and post mine
  • Shells06
    Shells06 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today too! Can we start a group to keep us accountable?
  • brinsy
    Options
    yes lets start a group! ok the push ups i am finding them impossible!! was in so much pain when i got up this morning. i am so unfit
  • brinsy
    Options
    My calfs Hurt so much it hurts to even walk today! should I leave day3 today? I'm fine when I'm sitting down or even in bed Iv no clue of how much I ache until I start moving around and then ouch!!!!
  • bellachops101
    bellachops101 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I am on Day 4 today, it is so hard but really good, I hate that first set but after that I am golden really. Please freind me if you would like any support with this and everything else!!! Can't wait for day 30 to see what my results are like! x
  • bellachops101
    bellachops101 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My calfs Hurt so much it hurts to even walk today! should I leave day3 today? I'm fine when I'm sitting down or even in bed Iv no clue of how much I ache until I start moving around and then ouch!!!!

I had a two day break between day 2 and day three and actually found it quite easy to get back into it yesterday and found the workout easier to do. I know you are meant to do it consecutively but lets be honest you will still get results even if you have breaks - that is what I think anyway!
  • brinsy
    Options
    The pain is unreal lol! Even my shoulders ache! My legs are the worst though getting down a stairs is torture! How did I get so unfit lol!!
  • starberi30
    Options
    brinsy, what weights are you using? maybe you should start with a lower weight like 2lbs?
  • HelenLRoss
    Options
    I started last Thursday after doing a couple of sessions of level 1 as a taster 3 weeks ago. I only did 5 days of Level 1 and moved on to level 2 as i felt after 5 days i was finding it a bit easy. However the first few days I really couldnt move at all. Level 2 is a nightmare though cant see that getting any easier i am on day 2 of level 2 and its killing!!
  • jriv113
    jriv113 Posts: 20
    Options
    i started on the 15th too! im so sore!! =(
  • starberi30
    Options
    I am on day 4 of level 2 and it hasn't gotten any easier for me either :(
  • brinsy
    Options
    brinsy, what weights are you using? maybe you should start with a lower weight like 2lbs?
    .5lb weights! lol im very very unfit
  • brinsy
    Options
    i started on the 15th too! im so sore!! =(
    lol thankfully its not just me!
  • brinsy
    Options
    I started last Thursday after doing a couple of sessions of level 1 as a taster 3 weeks ago. I only did 5 days of Level 1 and moved on to level 2 as i felt after 5 days i was finding it a bit easy. However the first few days I really couldnt move at all. Level 2 is a nightmare though cant see that getting any easier i am on day 2 of level 2 and its killing!!
    im like that with level1 the stairs are killing me im so sore! il never cope with level2 let alone level3 :(
  • brinsy
    Options

I had a two day break between day 2 and day three and actually found it quite easy to get back into it yesterday and found the workout easier to do. I know you are meant to do it consecutively but lets be honest you will still get results even if you have breaks - that is what I think anyway!
    did it again today! il see how i go.... afraid to stop just yet-i mite give up altogether lol
  • susioryan
    susioryan Posts: 180
    Options
    Today was my day 5. I am doing it every other day with running/jogging. I haven't seen any real difference yet with inches or weight loss but I can do 10 girl push ups in a row now! I still feel like OMG 20 minutes feels like an eternity, I am using 3 lb weights for most things and 6 lbs for chest press but I drop down to 1 lbs weights for the lateral shoulder raises with side lunges. Those kill me.