Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

Options
Hi guys, I am on Level 1 day 4 today of the shred, it is mega hard but worth it as I can feel my fitness improving already! If anyone else is doing it at the moment please feel free to add me. I could do with some friends to motivate me!!

Replies

• Jade1x
    Jade1x Posts: 166
    Options
    Hi there, ive got the 30day shred (but havent still completed the whole dvd) woopiies. Im going to start again because this time im more determined then ever!! So i know what it actually feels like this dvd and it isnt easy even tho its only like 20minutes?? I'll send you a friend request could do with some friends as this is my second day :D xx
  • Naomi_84
    Naomi_84 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hey, my name's Naomi. I started the shred yesterday and am a little sore today, going to be hard to work through the soreness today but I'm going to give it all I've got. I'm going on holiday in 2 weeks time so I will only be able to do the shred for 15 days but I'm going to start again when I return. Good luck!
  • shaylealicata
    Options
    Hello!

I am doing the 30 day shred!! I started a week ago but I was super busy setting up a baby shower for a friend this past weekend that I didn't do the video so now here I am starting all over again! Today is day 2 for me!!! I also do the Ab Ribber X from the P90X workout every other day because I don't feel like the abs work me good enough in the JM video. I also do other workouts besides the video. I have already seen results though from doing the 30 day shred so I think mixing it up with my regular workout routine has really helped a lot :) Yay for support!
  • hstallings13
    Options
    I just finished it.....took me almost 60 days, but I did, I posted the pics on my page of before and after. It is so worth doing that I think I'm going to start it again doing the harder versions of all the exercises :) you can do it :)
  • Jade1x
    Jade1x Posts: 166
    Options
    is the before and after picture your display picture after the 30day shred? If it is thats great! I must start mine again im missing out!! wtg guys.x
  • hstallings13
    Options
    sure is and while I only lost 10 of my 25lbs during that time period....I saw some great changes in my body :)
  • bellachops101
    bellachops101 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just finished it.....took me almost 60 days, but I did, I posted the pics on my page of before and after. It is so worth doing that I think I'm going to start it again doing the harder versions of all the exercises :) you can do it :)

Welldone you! Amazing job, can't wait for the 30 days to be up to see my results. I am also doing Other cardio with it as I am lucky enough to have a treadmill at home to work out on. I find the first set in Level one the hardest, if I can get past that I am golden really!! x
  • bellachops101
    Options
    Hello!

I am doing the 30 day shred!! I started a week ago but I was super busy setting up a baby shower for a friend this past weekend that I didn't do the video so now here I am starting all over again! Today is day 2 for me!!! I also do the Ab Ribber X from the P90X workout every other day because I don't feel like the abs work me good enough in the JM video. I also do other workouts besides the video. I have already seen results though from doing the 30 day shred so I think mixing it up with my regular workout routine has really helped a lot :) Yay for support!

Hey there, thanks for the replies everyone, really great to know there are people to give support. Can I ask what P90X is please, I have heard it mentioned a few times and seems to get greatr esults! x
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    P90x is one of the beachbody workouts it's super tough & if you're just starting out I would def do the 30 day shred. My husband did 2 weeks of p90 in the first part of the year & lost 20 lbs makes me so aggravated b/c it's taking me forever to lose any weight......it's true that wt loss is 20% exercise & 80% diet. I'm seeing better results since I've been watching my calories better & drinking water!
    You can look uP p90 & get blurbs about the workouts. I did pylometrics last night & it was tough & I consider myself pretty fit now. I did ab ripper too & I had to modify some moves.
    Good luck on your journey
  • Ladytulip
    Ladytulip Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My DVD arrived in the post this morning.
    Fun times ahead
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi guys im now doing it for the second time as my partner decided he wants to get fit too. the first time around i did the shred 10 days level 1 then the same for 2 and three, i lost 14lbs and over 12 inches allover, its definately worth all the pain and suffering haha. This time round im doing it differently, we did 5 days level 1 then 5 days level 2 and now were doing 5 days of level 1 and 2 one after eachother, then next week will be level 2 and 3 together, i absolutely love the shred, i have muscle si never knew exisited, i am now down from 140llbs to 112llbs and definately passed my goal weight, i am really toned overall and have loads of stamina, dont give up anyone, i promise after day 5 it gets easier! you can do it! xx
  • pol66
    pol66 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I've just started for the 2nd time just completed l1 last time, could do with some encouragement too:smile:
  • ericagray
    ericagray Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am on day 9 of the 30 day shred, and I am currently on Level 1, I was considering doing level one for 30 days, and level 2 for 30 days, and so on,,But good luck, and encouragement is welcome!
  • bellachops101
    Options
    I love hearing about how many people do this DVD's and thanks so much for the encouragement. It is especially great to hear about how well people have done on it. Looking forward to getting home from work and completing Level 1 day 4!!!!! Keep going everyone.
    Jenna x
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    Hi Spuddy! I actually just finished Day 22. At this point I haven't missed a day. I'm starting another round Sept 1st with a bunch of on-line friends. Although there hasn't been a lot of weight change, there's been a lot of body shape changes, I won't do final measurements until the end, but at the mid point there was an inch of of each thigh, inch of the waist and hips and half inch off my biceps. I'm pleased, I'll admit!
  • Melinda91
    Melinda91 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just ordered a copy of 30DS last night, should be here thursday or friday. everyone who does it seems to lose tons of weight after its over so i thought id give it a shot!!
  • syates83
    syates83 Posts: 87
    Options
    Hi! I'm on Day 3...I've made a committment to myself to finally do 30 days straight. I've only gotten through Level 1 before so I'm a little nervous about Day 11. lol

I'm going to my brothers graduation from Basic Training on September 7th so even though I'll still be in my 30 days I'm hoping to see results (don't worry, I'm bringing the DVD with me too). His graduation also takes place in the same town I used to live in so I'm anticipating seeing old friends and any weight I could take off before then is great!
  • thinthought
    thinthought Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi guys im now doing it for the second time as my partner decided he wants to get fit too. the first time around i did the shred 10 days level 1 then the same for 2 and three, i lost 14lbs and over 12 inches allover, its definately worth all the pain and suffering haha. This time round im doing it differently, we did 5 days level 1 then 5 days level 2 and now were doing 5 days of level 1 and 2 one after eachother, then next week will be level 2 and 3 together, i absolutely love the shred, i have muscle si never knew exisited, i am now down from 140llbs to 112llbs and definately passed my goal weight, i am really toned overall and have loads of stamina, dont give up anyone, i promise after day 5 it gets easier! you can do it! xx

you lost s14lbs from the shred?? that is amazing. I am one of the lucky ones who has gained 2lbs after the first 4 days... I did measure so hopefully I at least lose inches
  • Susanpv
    Susanpv Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm on day four, level one and still have not done each segment all the way through. I am working on stamina and do see myself doing more each time. I'm using four pound weights, not sure what amount they should be. I'm sure this will take me longer due to my age, but found out I will be a grandma in January and March and this old lady wants to be fit and trim and enjoy watching them grow up!
  • l_heras
    l_heras Posts: 65
    Options
    Today I start Level 2...I've also incorporated some extra cardio, I heard it increases weight loss. We can do it!:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!