Help

Options
When I use quick add and put in my protein and calories, it adjusts for macros and I don’t want that. Is it a setting I have it on?

Replies

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    When I use quick add and put in my protein and calories, it adjusts for macros and I don’t want that. Is it a setting I have it on?

What do you mean "it adjusts for macros"? I'm assuming you have Premium and it allows you to fill in the macro fields in the "quick add" box?
  • laurammeadows
    laurammeadows Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes you are right. This is an annoying to have to input calories, then protein and then it auto adjusts the amount and I have to re input calories again
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Yes you are right. This is an annoying to have to input calories, then protein and then it auto adjusts the amount and I have to re input calories again

I'm sorry, I still don't understand what you mean. Nothing on my diary "auto adjusts" and I don't know what would cause you to have to re-input calories anywhere.

Do you have a fitness tracker syncing with MFP?
    Are you talking about your daily goals changing?
    Why are you quick adding instead of logging food?
  • strongwouldbenice
    strongwouldbenice Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Does it change the calories based on the protein? Ie. if you put in 10g of protein and nothing else does it change your calories to 40? (10gx4=40cal)