Anyone Else Here With Chronic Pain?

Options
Hi Everyone :)

28 year old female here with chronic pain! Looking for all kinds of new friends - especially those with chronic pain (or any chronic problem that may present challenges to losing weight!)

Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• shelbydodgeguy
    shelbydodgeguy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Yep. Lifelong pain in one leg from surgery/casts as a child that caused withered muscles and widespread autoimmune pain for the last 20+ years.
  • corysmithsmail
    corysmithsmail Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Same age and same type of issue. I have chronic back pain from surgery induced scoliosis :neutral:

Feel free to add me as well!
  • MattDE13
    MattDE13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i have pkd and chronic pain
  • dragonghost
    dragonghost Posts: 68 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Due to two slip discs an sciatica pain along with cancer i had to take fentanyl patch's every 8 hours an be on Dilaudid every four hours due to extreme pain.

With proper diet an exercise i have been able to stop taking both of them.

I due still have bad day's once in a while where i can not even move though i force myself to get up an exercise since i know it will help

• sahclark3789
    sahclark3789 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New member. I'm Sharon and live with chronic back and leg pain. I have a spinal cord stimulator footed in my back.so most excercises are out for me
  • Junebug2022
    Junebug2022 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Does emotionally count? 🤔
  • T__Queen
    T__Queen Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Does emotionally count? 🤔

Of course. A chronic condition is a chronic condition!
  • Kellymackey1965
    Options
    I have chronic pain due to a number of issues. Back surgery for herniated disc, arthritis in my hip and knees well as plate and pins in on knee to put my leg back together after a bad break. I'm 53 and trying to get my weight down for my health. Hope I can get some exercises I can do now.