Any new moms looking to lose the pregnancy weight?

Options
julie_emma
julie_emma Posts: 16 Member
edited July 2018 in Motivation and Support
Hi all! I'm a new mom of a wonderful 9 week old boy, and am starting to get back into exercising again. Looking for MFP friends that are also looking to lose the pregnancy weight and keep fit after baby 🙂

Replies

• sbshoe90
    sbshoe90 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am still trying to lose the baby weight plus some.... and my son is almost 3. Lol. I want to hit my goal weight before I get pregnant again. Enjoy your little one! If you're breastfeeding this is a great opportunity to get some weight off because your calorie needs go up so much. Feel free to add me!
  • lindsaykristina11
    lindsaykristina11 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Congrats on your little one! I have an 11 week old daughter (as of today) and looking to lose weight and tone up. Feel free to add me :) we can help each other out!
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    You can add me. My youngest is 14 months but this healthy lifestyle can be a struggle at times. I have two kids under two years old and I'm 42.
    I'm back to my pre-preg weight and feeling good but after suffering a hip injury I've been sidelined from running and my weight has stuck at one number. I have about another month of PT but I'm still doing CICO and making sure I get in some walking or other very light exercise. My diary is open to friends so feel free to add me.
    congrats on the new little one and remember to take your time in getting back to exercise and if you are breastfeeding you'll need some extra calories to keep your supply going.
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I am mostly done, I started when my last baby was 6 months and he just turned 1 year. I've lost 30lbs and I'm a few pounds from my goal weight.

It sure is a struggle though with the kiddos and what not. I'm still breastfeeding too.
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I was at my pre-pregnancy weight coming home from the hospital, but still overweight. My diary is open.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Does it count if I'm trying to lose pregnancy weight from 5 years ago?

Psh. 17 years later and I'm finally there :smile:

Enjoy your babies, new mommas!
  • vmag54
    vmag54 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me, my son is about 9 mos and I could def use some more motivation around me. It’s been a slow journey but I finally started showing some progress these past two months. I am in a good flow now of diet and exercise. I still have another 15lbs to lose but I feel like this is the healthiest way I have ever lost weight. Slow and steady, no crazy diets or exercise plans. Over 10 lbs off in about 2 months!
  • dasz88
    dasz88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have a 10.5 month old but I am just now getting serious about losing the weight! I was overweight before getting pregnant and I'm the same weight now, but I need to lose like 50 lbs!
  • Isitua
    Isitua Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I’m 5months pp. I have been able to lose 20kg since I started working out.Add me.
  • riffrandellramone13
    Options
    Ive got a soon to be 2 year old girl and I've been packing on the pounds since pregnancy. Time to lose it! Feel free to add me
  • fitnesstime8
    fitnesstime8 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I’m a mommy from Markham, Ontario, Canada. Add me!
  • henrysmom13
    henrysmom13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Everyone add me! I have 25 pounds more to go and little Caroline is 10 months old. We can do this!
  • ckdeguido
    ckdeguido Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So I’m completely new to this app. Baby boy is 7 weeks today and I’m mostly breastfeeding . Trying to lose 50lbs (I gained a lot while prego) Add me . I need support lol
  • harperbearnoah
    harperbearnoah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mee.. First lot from my 2 year old and even more from my 5 month old! 2 Stone would make me super happy. 3.5 stone would get me to target.
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    About to be a new mom in the next month and will be looking to lose the 50+ lbs that I've gained! Add me!!!
  • lovehurtssowhat
    lovehurtssowhat Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I had my son January 10, 2017. I was 198 pounds when I gave birth. July 25, 2018 I finally lost all my baby weight! I was 20 pounds overweight when I got pregnant so feel free to add me as I continue my weight loss!