Breakfast ideas :)

Options
coralecho
coralecho Posts: 4 Member
Does anyone have any healthy breakfast ideas that don’t include eggs? Thank you!

Replies

• snoo61
    snoo61 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with fruit is healthy and tasty
  • iowalinda
    iowalinda Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Yogurt, a smoothie, oatmeal, toast . . .
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    My usuals:
    1. Two servings of Special K protein cereal with a sliced banana on top and unsweetened coconut/almond milk. I get hungry by mid-morning so I'll have a protein bar to hold me over til lunch.
    2. Modern Oats (they have them at my specialty grocery store but not my regular one).
    3. Shake with frozen fruit/vanilla protein powder/almond milk or peanut butter/chocolate protein powder/almond milk/ice
    4. English muffin or toast with PB and sliced banana
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    some of my go-to breakfasts:
    Just coffee
    Greek yogurt
    Overnight oats
    Steel cut oats with fruit & protein powder
    Bagel thin with whipped cream cheese and lox
    Mashed avocado on toast
    Blueberry pancakes (I eat mine with Greek yogurt instead of syrup)
    Leftovers from yesterday
    Protein shake with fruit, yogurt, & protein powder
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    My usual is nothing.... I like saving calories for later
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    You don't necessarily have to eat "breakfast food" for breakfast. I enjoy leftovers from dinner. Nothing wrong with a quesadilla or taco at breakfast... and sometimes just some coffee and yogurt with fruit.
  • nkneipp59
    nkneipp59 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need meals for hypoglycemia please
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    Ham on 1/2 an English Muffin
    Oatmeal with blueberries, cinnamon.
    Shredded wheat cereal
    Cheese toast
    Avocado toast
    peanut butter toast
    Almond flour waffles, pancakes
  • MagnumOpus1
    MagnumOpus1 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Jeez why you no like eggs?? You're missing out my friend. With that said though

Protein pancakes
    Protein oats
    Steak & eggs without the eggs
    Sausages
    A new one I discovered this week: Banana & PB
  • sugom2
    sugom2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I make my own chicken breakfast burgers from ground chicken and lots of spices. I eat that with fresh fruit. Sometimes I add a half of an corn english muffin--since you don't like eggs, I didn't post anything about eggs
  • bean6344
    bean6344 Posts: 26 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I usually cook around the deals at my local veggie stand. They had large portobello caps for a $1.00 and avocados for $.44. I am going to try this this weekend. Bake the caps, mash the avocado into a guacamole, and top the cap with the guacamole and a sunny side up egg. Kind of a NSNG take on avocado toast.
  • mrsbarnett1012
    mrsbarnett1012 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    -Protein shake
    -Steel cut oatmeal, with ~1T nut butter (I like almond), a few slices of banana, drizzle of honey and cinnamon. I mix it all together and top with berries. I also typically add in some egg whites during the last few minutes of the cooking on the oats for some extra protein. It doesn't taste like eggs at all if that's a reason you don't like them not an allergy. This is great for meal prep too-you can make enough for a week, separate into containers and just add the berries day of.
    -Special K Red Berries or Kashi Cinnamon Crumble (something like that) with milk of your choice
    -Thomas Light English muffin with almond butter and banana slices, cinnamon and honey
    -Sautéed veggies and toast
  • jlrush2312
    jlrush2312 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    The new one I found but haven't had a chance to try yet is sweet potato toast.
  • saralee555
    saralee555 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I eat a package of maple and brown sugar oatmeal every morning. Some mornings i put chopped apples and walnuts in it.