Hungry Girl

Options
I LOVE,LOVE, LOVE this website!! So many useful tips & ideas & soo cute too!!

Replies

• MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Agreed!
  • daniellefsc
    daniellefsc Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love Hungry Girl. I bought her latest cookbook last month. So many yummy recipes. Highly recommend checking it out.
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I like her too, but I'm trying to eat pretty clean and her recipes definitely don't support that. She uses artificial sweetener or fat-free ingredients in nearly every recipe. Have you been to www.skinnytaste.com. THE BEST.
  • sedativestorm
    sedativestorm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I like her too, but I'm trying to eat pretty clean and her recipes definitely don't support that. She uses artificial sweetener or fat-free ingredients in nearly every recipe. Have you been to www.skinnytaste.com. THE BEST.

Thanks for this website, love it! I also have a hungry girl book and noticed all of her ingredients calls for fat free, or no calorie sweeteners. Not a huge fan, but I'm assimilating.
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    I totally AGREE with you guys!! I was all for Hungry Girl and have 2 of her cookbooks...i've made several of her recipes and they are definitely delish..but I"m not a HUGE HUGE fan of all of the artificial sweeteners/etc...
    I do think the recipes are good to use once in a while when you are short on time or patience..:D
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    She's a product of the 80's when the fad was low-fat. Her food doesn't seem healthy, just low in calories. In fact, she doesn't look healthy either!
  • scottsllama
    Options
    I love her cooking show too!!
  • angieking112
    Options
    Well, if "un-healthy" is how she looks, I hope I look sick soon . . . . .
  • JenFerguson1
    JenFerguson1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    She's a product of the 80's when the fad was low-fat. Her food doesn't seem healthy, just low in calories. In fact, she doesn't look healthy either!

Whats unhealthy looking about Lisa Lillian?